Finding your suitable readers for steinberg cooling techniques is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for steinberg cooling techniques including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
829 reviews analysed
1. COMPCOOLER UniVest ICE Water Cooling System, Outerwear Cooling Vest Design, Liquid Circulation Body Cooling, 2L Detachable Bladder, DC7.4V Battery Operated (M/L, Black)
- Univest Combine ICE water circulation unit and liquid cooling vest as one vest, easy body cooling operation, better vest wearability
- Outwear Ergonomically Cooling Design, front zipper with sides adjustable device, keep body fit, comfortable to wear, 3D Interlayer less load sense
- Water proof 5000WR and breathable 3000MVP outer fabric, Double stitching cooling channel mesh liner, better skin touch feeling
- 2L Freezable quick release bladder, Quick body cooling, easy to replace by quick fitting and extend cooling time,
- Safety and Healthy, Clean ICE Water Circulation for Body Cooling, 100% Safe Physical Cooling, Friendly and Environmentally.
Model No.: COMP-UICS-74QB, Compcooler Univest ICE Water Cooling System (UICS) combines ICE water circulation Unit and liquid cooling vest as one vest, this significant improvement provides a better wearability for end user. UICS includes 2L Quick Release bladder, Mini pump, Rechargeable battery and Liquid cooling channel embedded on mesh liner. Mini pump circulates cold water and continuously flow around your body, it will keep user cool and comfortable in hot conditions. Water proof 5000WR and breathable 3000MVP outer fabric, black and beige Color, 3D Material Interlayer, double lines stitching cooling channel, better skin touch feeling, less load sense, comfort to wear, easy to clean. 2-4hours cooling from 2L frozen bladder, 1-3 hours from ICE cubes, Quick release design, easy to replace and extend cooling time, 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours operation. Cooling temperature range 36℉-68℉ (2℃-20℃), Noise: 48dBA，Vest size: XS/S, M/L, 3XL/4XL, sides adjustable device provides stretch 15cm/6” Max to keep body fit. Ambient 0℃-60℃ (32℉-140℉). This model was designed for outerwear application. (Note: M/L size fits regular body size from M to 2XL)
2. PrimoChill System Reboot – Cooling Loop Treatment
Primochill System Reboot was created to address the need to prepare/clean existing cooling loops AND be able to clean out old dyes that may have leached onto components during previous usage. Similar to Sysprep this flush style solution will cleanse out any debris/residue leaving your water cooling loop clean, clear, pristine and ready for any type of coolant. The beauty of ReBoot is it’s ability to pull color from stained components.
Compatibility: ReBoot is compatible with rigid and flexible tubing of all sizes. It is safe to use on rubber, plastics and acrylics
Included Parts: 1x 15ml Bottle of ReBoot (makes 1 gallon of coolant)
1.Double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2.Empty bottle of ReBoot into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, shake for 30 seconds
3.Fill loop with treated solution and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
4.Start pump and begin circulating the treated solution.
5.Run solution for at least 24 to 48 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated. ReBoot is not an effective final coolant and should be replaced with coolant before any extended use of computer.
6.Drain System. Inspect drained solution for debris or foreign particles. Repeat flush if needed.
7.Fill system with fresh DI or distilled water and flush thoroughly to remove ReBoot solution checking for foam.
9.Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.
** Reboot needs to be flushed from the system until no foam is seen and water runs clear
3. PrimoChill SysPrep – Cooling Loop Pre-Treatment
Primochill Sys Prep was created to address the immense customer requests for a clean and well maintained cooling system. Any successful venture into water-cooling starts with a true cooling loop preparation which can only be achieved by using Sys Prep.
Compatibility: Sysprep is compatible with rigid and flexible tubing of all sizes. It is safe to use on rubber, plastics and acrylics so rest assured all your seals, o-rings, reservoirs and such are all safe!
1.Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2.Empty bottle of SysPrep into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, and shake for 30 seconds
3.Add mix to cooling loop.
4.Fill loop with treated water and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
5.Start loop pump and begin circulating the treated water.
6.Run treated water for at least 12 to 24 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated. While using for longer periods of time doesn’t have negative effects, Sysprep is not an effective final coolant and should be replaced with coolant before any extended use of computer.
7.Drain System. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed.
8.Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.**
** Residual treated water left in your loop is not harmful. If you prefer to remove it, do a simple rinse of the loop with fresh DI or Distilled Water. This rinse will not affect the results of the Sys Prep just performed.
Warnings:Do not mix with any pre-mixed coolants as it will over saturate the inhibitors.
PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
4. Dermacol Make-up Cover – Water-Proof Hypoallergenic for all Skin Types, nr 212
- 1 ounce/30 g. For all skin types. Spf 30
- Legendary high covering make-up
- Waterproof, hypoallergenic, preservative free
- Use : Choose the right color shade for your skin. Gently tap the make-up onto your skin with either your fingers or with a damped make-up sponge. Apply the Dermacol Make-up Cover gradually by first using a small quantity and then add as needed until all skin problems are covered. (the Make-up Cover has a rich consistency and provides extreme coverage. Therefore, it is important to apply the make-up evenly)
The clinically tested, extreme covering make up cover was created as the first of its kind in europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections. Dermacol make-up cover provides perfect coverage even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.
5. Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad – Alternative to Thermal Paste/Grease (30 X 30mm)
- TOP TIER THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The IC graphite pad features a thermal conductivity of 35W/m-k.
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY – This thermal pad features a dry solution that contains no liquids. It will not pump or bake out like regular thermal compounds.
- UNMATCHED TEMPERATURE RANGE – Keeps your CPU safe with a temperature operating range of -200C to 400C. RoHS compliant.
- TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT – The modular solution means never again having to wonder if you’ve applied too much or too little thermal paste.
- REUSABLE – You’ll never have to worry about buying thermal paste ever again. The graphite thermal pad can be reused on multiple builds with no loss in performance.
IC Graphite Thermal Pad is a thermal interface alternative to thermal paste for CPU’s, GPU’s and Game stations. This product features top tier thermal performance that is uniquely stable across a wide temperature range -200C to +400C and when used long term should last the life of most electronic components. IC Graphite is 100% pure graphite, non toxic this pad is a solid state modular solution no messy applications to clean, no guessing if you have used the proper amount, just place pad and mount sink. Caution: IC Graphite is electrically conductive! Any contact with electrical components when the computer is turned on can permanently damage the components.
6. Cooling Vest with 2 Ice Packs, Instant Cooling Relief, Flexible Design, Ergodyne Chill Its 6230
- IMMEDIATE & LONG-LASTING COOLING RELIEF – Packs maintain constant 64°F (18°C) for up to 4 hours
- QUICK RECHARGE – Packs recharge in a little as 10 minutes
- HONEYCOMB DESIGN – Patented honeycomb ice pack design eliminates stiffness
- FLEXIBLE FIT – Adjustable hook and loop closures on both shoulders and waist
- COMFORTABLE – Made out of cotton
- MORE COOLING POWER – Extended vest surface area enhances cooling power
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: S/M and L/XL
The Chill-Its® 6230 Standard Phase Change Cooling Vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. The phase change cooling material maintains a 64° F (18° C) temperature for up to 4 hours when activated. The vest is made of a comfortable cotton blend fabric with adjustable hook and loop closures at the shoulders and waist to provide a customized comfortable fit. SIZING The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in – 40in / 81cm – 102cm) to L/XL (40in – 52in / 102cm – 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information. HOW TO USE There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the two removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 10 minutes; freezer for 15 minutes; refrigerator for 25 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 to 2 hours. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling. HOW TO CLEAN The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest carrier is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry. This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren’t able to use an evaporative cooling option.
7. HurtSkurt – 2 in 1 – Harness-Free Fashionable Cold Therapy Compression Gel Sleeve & Ice Pack Stretch-to-Fit Large (Turtle Bay)
- Patent-Pending stretch-to-fit fabric sleeve with gel panels creates a 360 degree therapeutic environment that is extremely efficient & effective
- 100% gel panels stay frozen 5X longer than ice & the ultra soft fabric acts as a built-in skin barrier
- No harnessing required, the Skurt slides on and stretches and conforms to your body to stay in place
- The paneled construction allows for articulation at the joints so you can still walk, work or drive while wearing the HurtSkurt
- Change the way you think about therapy with the fashion-forward designs of the HurtSkurt!
8. Rachel’s Remedy, Down There Relief Pack, Reusable Gel Pad for Cooling and Heating Relief
- CONTOURED DESIGN – This contoured gel pack is specially designed to fit those hard to reach spots. One-of-a-kind patented design that contours to your body seamlessly.
- DISCREET COMFORT – You can sit right on the soothing gel pack for discreet and instant relief.
- MOMMY ESSENTIAL – This gel pack soothes pain, itching, swelling, and discomfort from hemorrhoids, childbirth, and more.
- REUSABLE – This relief pack is washable and can be used for a long time. It comes with 10 disposable sleeves.
- USE IT YOUR WAY – This relief pack gives you the option to use it as hot or cold relief.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Steinberg Cooling Techniques for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!