Nowadays, there are so many products of slim 120 water cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for slim 120 water cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings slim 120 water cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
791 reviews analysed
1. EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.. Air flow – 58.87 CFM. Noise level – 20.0 decibels
- Intelligent wiring system makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Only compatible with current and future Intel Sockets.
The EVGA CLC 120 CL11 liquid CPU cooler gives you incredible performance, low noise and amazing performance at an unbeatable price. Available in 120mm radiator size with a fan designed to reduce noise and provide superior airflow.
2. Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual Chamber RGB Pump, Dual MF120R RGB Fans w/ RGB Lighting Sync for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151/2066
- Liquid Cooling System:The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans
- It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Air flow: 66.7 CFM
- Noise level:31.5 decibels
- Dual Chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120 millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller: allows you customize colors and light effects
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The LC240E RGB incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120mm Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects. With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design. Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
3. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C 120mm AIO Liquid Cooling System CPU Cooler CLW0222-B
Take your CPU to new heights with the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate AIO Enthusiast Liquid Cooling System. From stock to overclock, the Water 3.0 Series fits the needs for CPU cooling performance with minimal maintenance for an all-in-one solution. With a large full copper base plate, universal socket compatibility and extra large 360mm aluminum radiator, gain up to 35% in cooling performance over CPU box coolers. Experience extreme cooling performance and low noise to protect your most vital component from heat with the Water 3.0 Ultimate from Thermaltake.
4. Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator
- The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance
- Single 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling build
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- Screw Protection Plates prevent too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator core.
- Radiator Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 30mm
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium copper radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as Integrated Fan Screw Guides and built-in Screw Protection Plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, the XR5 120mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat.
Single 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling buil
30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
A premium copper radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
High-quality matte black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
Integrated Fan Screw Guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
Screw Protection Plates prevent too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator core.
Standard G1/4” threads for all inlet/outlet ports provide universal fitting compatibility.
Radiator Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 30mm
Screw Thread Size: M4xP0.7
Materials: Copper / Brass
Compatible Materials: Only mix with other copper / brass products
5. Alphacool 14180 NexXxoS Monsta 120mm Radiator Water Cooling Radiators
The new Alphacool NexXxos radiators, a name that stands for experience and quality has come to bring a fresh breeze to the radiator market.
Every user of a water cooling system needs a radiator and everyone has different requirements towards the heat exchanger. Of course the customer always demands the best in its class. The Alphacool NexXxos radiators have come to compete with and to beat the best in their class and to be the best radiator in all sizes. No more endless choices without a clear class leader, the Alphacool NexXxos is the one tool for all your needs!
Alphacool has been the company to introduce new developments and improvements in the radiator and water cooling sector generally many times over the last years. Following this tradition, the new NexXxos radiators are the first to truly deserve the “Full copper” attribute. All main parts, not only the fins and channels, but the chambers are also made from copper. This brings an improvement in performance where other radiators are left without a chance. The material already gives an advantage over the competition and the inner structure is up to par with the competition. Separated chambers give the coolant a clear direction, allowing high flow rates which improve the performance of the whole cooling loop. Flat chambers on the heat exchanger increase mounting flexibility thanks to the reduced overall length.
6. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
7. Cooler Master MLX-D12M-A20PW-R1 Masterliquid 120 CPU Cooler, All-in-One Liquid Cooler, Dual Chamber Design, 120mm Masterfan Air Balance Fans
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation wit 100% in-house design and manufacturing. Air flow – 66.7 CFM. Noise level – 30.0 decibels
- Dual dissipation – our low-profile dual chamber pump Bumps up performance and durability over last-gen single chamber pump designs
- Push-pull fans – to avoid dynamic loss, The dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator
- Twist and play – Easy installation design. Get a screwdriver and have it running in five minutes
The Master liquid all-in-one liquid CPU cooler is custom, inside and out. Our low-profile dual chamber pump outperforms its single chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The Master Fan air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep this thing as quiet as a library. Kink-free, factory-sealed FEP tubing now comes sleeved for a premium look. Screw it in and experience the quiet muscle of liquid cooling without ever worrying about refills or maintenance. Enjoy the work of decades of thermal innovation.
8. ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120 – Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD sockets, Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Newly developed PWM-controlled pump: the Liquid Freezer II features a completely new, PWM-controlled pump with a copper base, improved efficiency, a low power usage and quiet operation
- Improved power efficiency: unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed, even with its additional fan for VRM cooling
- Motherboard VRM cooling fan: an additional 40 mm fan next to pump helps cooling The motherboards VRM chips. This prevents overheating, especially when overclocking and allows continuous heavy loads
- Maintenance-free water loop: the water loop is Sealed, therefore no water or additives have to be refilled
- Integrated cable management: The pwm-cable of the fan is integrated into the sleeveless tubing. Thus fewer cables are exposed for a clean and sleek look within your case
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, The liquid Freezer II mounting system is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets.
9. Computer Radiator Water Cooling Cooler for CPU Heat Sink 240mm/360mm (240mm)
Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators.This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. It has been designed and optimized for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels.
– Copper and Brass Core
– Black Matt Paint Finish
– RoHS Compliant
– Dimensions: 121 x 35.5 x 275mm
– Weight: ~507g
– Ports: G1/4″ (Fittings not included)
– Screw threads: 6-32 UNC
– Fans: 2 x 120mm (4 x in push/pull configuration)
– Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws
CPU Cooler Water Cooling
10. Alphacool 14232 NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper X-Flow 120mm Radiator Water Cooling Radiators
The NexXxos radiators are the first to truly deserve the “Full copper” attribute. All main parts, not only the fins and channels, but the chambers are also made from copper. This brings an improvement in performance where other radiators are left without a chance. In structure, the Alphacool NexXxoS X-Flow Radiators differentiate materially from the standard radiators. The X.Flow Radiators are designed for high flow rates. The beveled copper chambers on both sides have an identical structure. This Water is jetting at the same time through all available channels to the other chamber to which it then leaves the radiator. Versatile and easy mounting is one of the main points, on which the research and development department at Alphacool focused. The chamber offers three possibilities for fitting installation on both inlet and outlet (not on the NexXos ST30). Less angled fittings are needed, improving flow rates and offering more mounting possibilities. Here, too, Alphacool provides the popular sizes of the 120mm series. Different thicknesses, 30mm, 45mm and 60 mm underscore the broad spectrum that cover these radiators.
Even mounting and installation of fans and radiator grills is easy and versatile with these radiators: The M3 threads are standard in the radiator sector and available in all lengths at an affordable price. Even the dreaded insertion of a screw too far into the radiator does not result in expensive damage. Unlike other radiators, the NexXxos series is equipped with an internal protective ledge which stops the screw before it damages the fins. Fin spacing is always an important factor in radiator design. The new series from Alphacool has a fin design which allows it to perform extremely well even with slow-spinning and medium-speed fans. This is not only pleasant thanks to the fact that it avoids unnecessary noise; it also means that the choice of fans that can be used with these radiators is not restricted.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Slim 120 Water Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!