749 reviews analysed
1. Plow & Hearth Pine Cone Wood Stove Steam Kettle Rust Resistant Solid Cast Iron Matte Black Enamel Finish Decorative Functional Alternative to Electric Humidifier, 2.5 QT Capacity, 11.25 L x 9 W x 6 H
- Cast Iron kettle woodstove steamer adds moisture to the air and features a fun pinecone design
- Made of solid cast iron with a durable matte enamel finish inside and out to prevent rust
- Kettle design allows steam to escape through both the spout and the lid
- Great solution to combat dry/winter air, especially for people with allergies
- 2.5-quart capacity ensures you won’t run out of steam overnight
The Pine Cone Wood Stove Kettle Steamer by Plow & Hearth is a decorative way to add healthy humidity to dry air. Place this cast iron steamer on your stovetop, fill with water, and let it bring moisturizing relief as steam rises from the openings in the lid. This large capacity steamer with removable lid holds approx. 2 1/2 qts. of water, so it won’t run dry when left on your stove overnight, and it doesn’t need refilling as frequently. The durable cast iron design features a matte porcelain enamel finish inside and out to resist rust, make cleanup easy, and maintain its appearance. An energy-efficient alternative to electric humidifiers, our long-lasting cast iron steamer is an easy, low-tech way to combat dry air, relieve allergies and asthma symptoms, and create a more comfortable, healthy living environment for people, pets and plants. Add liquid potpourri, cinnamon sticks, cloves, or nutmeg for a pleasant fragrance and aromatherapy. The woodland pine cone design adds a charming touch to your wood burning stove in any season – it makes a great conversation piece, as well as a unique gift! This wood stove accessory also works with pellet stoves, coal stoves and corn-burning stoves. No assembly required. Size: 11.25 L x 9 W x 6 H.
2. Cast Iron Moose Wood Stove Steamer
3. John Wright Company Steamer – 3 Qt Black Matte-Lattice
WoodEze specializes in the manufacturing and distributing of top quality products so that you can enjoy using them. They utilize their power to pass on great products and extreme savings to you. With more than 32 years experience in the fireplace and hearth industry Woodeze understands your needs better than anyone. They have everything you need to get your fireplace up and running fast including all the little aspects and all in high quality. Used for humidifying, steamers bring a pleasant fragrance to a room when filled with potpourri. Unique in design and of the highest quality, our steamers are functional as well as decorative stove accessories.
4. Uniflame, C-1242, 5 Qt. Cast Iron Humidifier, Chrome handle
Old fashioned and timeless, the 5 Qt. UniFlame black cast iron humidifier, by Blue Rhino, will bring back memories of grandma’s kitchen. With its simple and elegant styling, the UniFlame black cast iron humidifier is crafted of cast iron and features a black finish. Charming, this humidifier will accent a variety of vintage decor.
5. Plow & Hearth Honeycomb Wood Stove Steam Kettle Rust Resistant Solid Cast Iron Matte Black Finish Decorative Functional Alternative to Electric Humidifier, 3 QT Capacity, 11 1/4 L x 8 1/2 W x 4 1/4 H
- HEAVY CAST IRON – Durable, long-lasting steamer retains heat and withstands high temperatures even if empty
- MATTE BLACK FINISH – Coated inside and out to resist rust and chipping, easy to keep clean
- MOISTURIZES & HUMIDIFIES – Healthy steam puffs out of the lid openings and spout to make winter air more comfortable
- FUNCTIONAL & DECORATIVE – A low-tech, energy-efficient solution to a common problem
- makes a great gift
- LARGE CAPACITY – Top-filling pot with removable honeycomb lid holds 3 quarts of water
- add potpourri for aromatherapy
6. VODA 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Increases 80% More Warm air Than 2 Blade Fan- Eco Friendly
7. Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Thermometer – Magnetic Stove Top Meter
- FOR STOVE TOP SURFACE – Calibrated to read temperature on the surface of your wood stove.
- MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT – Easily attach to your metal wood stove. Magnet will hold to 800°
- EASY TO READ ZONES – Optimize efficiency, prevent overheating, minimize creosote.
- PORCELAIN ENAMEL FINISH – Premium quality finish to compliment your beautiful stove.
- FLIP UP HANDLE – Quickly reposition meter to find the sweet spot for temp readings.
STOVE TOP SURFACE THERMOMETER
• This thermometer is calibrated to be used on the outside surface of a metal wood stove. • Attach to the stove using the magnet on the back side of the thermometer.
• Place thermometer on the top, front, or side surface of the stove. • Generally you will want to place the thermometer in the location recommended by the stove manufacturer, or the location the stove reaches the hottest temperature.
• Magnet will hold to steel up to 800°F.
• The best operating temperature for most wood stoves is between 400°F and 650°F and is illustrated as the middle zone on your thermometer labelled “BEST ZONE”. • Temperatures below 400°F can create a dirty, smoky fire that leads to creosote buildup in your chimney. Creosote can be a safety hazard. This temperature range is illustrated on your thermometer and labelled “CREOSOTE”.
• A temperature above 650°F consumes more wood without additional room heat as more energy is lost up the stove pipe. This area is illustrated on your thermometer as “TOO HOT”.
8. Old Dutch Cast Iron Hakone Teapot/Wood Stove Humidifier, 3-Liter, Matte Black
- The heat-retaining properties of cast iron allow our tetsubin teapots to keep tea at the proper serving temperature for up to an hour
- The porcelain enamel interior keeps the taste of the tea pure and allow for easy cleaning
- Large 3 liter capacity and robust construction makes this kettle ideal for use as a humidifier for your wood stove
- Warranty not included
- Rinse out with warm water and hand dry
Unity “Hakone” Matte Black Tetsubin Teapot/Wood Stove Humidifier. The “Hakone” Teapot is an elegant cast iron tetsubin teapot inspired by highly prized Japanese antique teapots still in use today. It’s large 3 liter capacity and robust construction makes it uniquely suited for use as a wood stove humidifier, as well as it’s traditional use of heating water for tea. The enamel lined interior makes it rust-resistant and easy to clean.
9. Sonyabecca Heat Powered Stove Fan with Magnetic Thermometer 4 Blade Wood Stove Fans Aluminium Silent Eco-Friendly for Wood Log Burner Fireplace-Silver
- Heat powered: Heat powered wood stove fans generate power by converting the heat from stove into electricity, electricity generating units convert the heat energy into kinetic energy to drive the motor, then the blades spin.No batteries or electricity required, eco-friendly.
- 4-blade, large air volume: Upgrade 4 blades, diffuse warm air throughout the whole room. Just place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe. Need to place stove fan at least 4″ away from stovepipe. It will work when the stove surface hot.
- 50°C(122°F)-340°C（644°F) working temperature: The fan spins when the temperature is reached 50°C(122°F).The hotter the base of the fan gets, the faster the fan turns, and the more air the fan circulates into the room. It will slow down and stop as the stove cools. Also come with a magnetic thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Anodized aluminum material: The whole fan is made from anodized aluminum, which will not rust or corrode when the fan is getting hot.
- Quiet, no noise: The only moving part is the blade assembly, quiet and no noise generate. You will not even know this fan is there, but you will feel the warmth. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
1)Circulates warm air throughout the room
2) Powered by heat, speed automatic controlled by temp of stove top
3) No batteries needed,no running cost, eco-friendly
4) 4 blade,fast spinning speed
5)Start to work at temperature 50°C(122°F)
6) Safe, built-in protection system to stop them overheat
7) Silent operation, no noise, just warmth
– Material: Anodized aluminum
– Fan Height: 18.5cm/7.28inch
– Fan base(LxW): 11 x 7.5cm/4.5 x 2.95inch
– Blade length: 8cm/3.14inch
– Air flow: 360CFM(Max)
– Running speed: 1350RPM(Max)
– Silent operation, the noise less than 36dB
– Magnetic stove thermometer: Diameter: 6.5cm/2.6inch, monitor temp from 100-900°F(37.7-500°C)
Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
To move or carry the fan, always always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves.
Please keep fan away from small children when in use.
1 X Sonyabecca Stove Fan
1 X Magnetic Stove Thermometer
10. INNO STAGE Firewood Log Carrier Tote Bag, 40"X19" Endless Hay Hauling of Fireplace Wood Stove Accessories for Outdoor Camping
- 16oz Waxed Canvas, Wear-resistant, Dirt-proof & Water Resistant.
- 【LARGE DIMENSION】40″ L X 19″ W , with 10″ handles, easy to carry across shoulder.
- 【PRACTICAL DESIGN】Cotton handles with real leather protection, timeless and solid
- No-end walls design works great to carry a fair amount of wood with any sizes, can be fold up, easy to storage when not in use.
- 【HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL】16A waxed canvas, water-resistant, scratch-resistant, stain and wear resistant
- Reinforced handles with width 1.5″, around the whole firewood holder, more durable & load-bearing, long lasting
- Well made PU rim & pure leather handles, you can even take it as a Christmas gift.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION】As a fire wood carrier,to keep wood chips inside and not scattered on floor, for firepit, grilling and pretty much everything about outdoors
- As normal carrying storage holder, such as tools, picnic, camping, packing, kid toys.
- 【LIFETIME SERVICE FROM SELLER】 If you have any issue during shopping or using our products, please just send us a message, we will response you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Stove Heating Steamers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!