Nowadays, there are so many products of whirlpool oven 24 inch in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for whirlpool oven 24 inch in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings whirlpool oven 24 inch which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
900 reviews analysed
1. ToshibaEM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Black Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer. Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable Diameter: 12.4 inches
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. The microwave can be turned on for one to six minutes at 100 percent power by simply touching the number of minutes you would like to cook. If additional cooking time is needed while the microwave is running, press the Start button to add an additional 30 seconds of cooking time.
2. Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting, 0.9 cu. ft, Stainless Steel
- Compact size 19.2 x 15.9 x 11.5 inches(W*D*H), 0.9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 12.36*13.66*8.7 inch(W*D*H), turn table 10.6 inch(Diameter)
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, kitchen timer, and defrost by time or Weight. Rated Voltage 120V~ 60Hz
- Digital control panel with interior LED light, glass turntable, black Stainless Steel exterior
- One touch start for six pre-programmed functions: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, Beverage, dinner plate
- Power saving mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock Compare with similar items
This Toshiba 0.9 Cubic feet 900 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for smaller kitchens, dorms, or office break rooms. It offers ten power levels up to 900 watts, and features a digital display and LED interior lighting. One-touch buttons make food preparation quick and easy. There are six pre-programmed settings: popcorn, potatoes, frozen vegetables, beverages, dinner plate and pizza. Multi-stage cooking is easily programmed with the control panel. The tone at the end of the cooking cycle can be turned off for quiet operation. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen.
3. Sharp SMD2470AS Microwave Drawer Oven, 24-Inch 1.2 Cu. Feet, Stainless Steel
The Microwave Drawerfrom Sharp will be the best addition to your kitchen Themicrowave features12 cu ft Capacity Sensor Cook Automatic Defrost Clock 1000 Watts and Interior Light
4. Sharp KB-6524PS 24-Inch Microwave Drawer Oven, Stainless steel
- 1000-watt microwave drawer oven with 1-1/5-cubic-foot interior
- Opens automatically with pull/push of towel-bar handle or press of a button
- Auto-Touch control panel
- digital LCD display
- kitchen clock and timer
- 11 power levels
- Sensor Cook
- Short Cut options
- auto defrost
- concealed louvers for a sleek look
- Measures 26-1/5 by 24 by 15-2/5 inches
- 1-year limited warranty.Wattage:950 watts
Sharp KB-6524PS Stainless 24-inch Microwave Drawer. For more than thirty years, Sharp has been the name to trust for cooking innovations like the Carousel microwave turntable. Sharp recently introduced the award-winning Insight Range with the world’s first Microwave Drawer Oven. Now Sharp blends style and convenience in a remarkably versatile stand-alone product: the Insight Pro Microwave Drawer Oven. It¿s the most innovative idea yet for where to put the microwave.
5. Empava 24" 10 Cooking Functions W/ Rotisserie Electric LED Digital Display Touch Control Built-in Convection Single Wall Oven EMPV-24WOC02
- 2.3 capacity, 3400 watts, 10 cooking style with convection, broiler and grill, etc..
- 220 voltage and 30amps breaker required, electrical hard wiring included
- Luxury Stainless Steel and tempered glass front panel,sensitive touch control panel LED display, include 1 baking tray and 1 rack with 5 rack positions
- Interior oven light, child safety lock function, forced cooling exhaust system (ventilation non-required)
- Product Dimension: 23.43″L x 23.43″H x 22.64″D, Cutout Dimension: 22.24″L x 23.23″H x 22.44″D, Interior Dimension: 18″L x 13″H x 16″D. Also Perfect for Under-Counter Installation.
The Electric Oven EMPV-24WOC02 by Empava Delivers Premium Functionality at a Reasonable Price. Empava’s chef series built-in electric oven is packed with all of the features, durability, and modern style of the leading brand ovens at a portion of the price. The Empava Single Wall Convection Oven features 2 layered tempered glass, a sleek and modern stainless-steel look, 10 different cooking settings, and a forced cooling exhaust system. With all of these amazing features and its attractive modern design, the Empava Single Wall Oven will quickly become your favorite and most visually appealing appliances. ELECTRIC CONVECTION OVEN FEATURES: • Product Dimensions: 23.43″L x 20.67″D x 23.43″H – Cut Out Dimensions: 22.24″L x 22.44″D x 23.23″H – Interior Dimension: 18″L x 16″D x 13″H. • Ideal for all spaces, including apartments, businesses, kitchens, homes, and more! • Aluminum casing and easy clean enamel inner shell. • Bright lighting and oversized oven window with 2 layers of tempered glass. • Empava safety technology forced cooling and exhaust system cools and helps you to avoid accidents. • This product is designed and engineered in the USA to confirm the product has the highest of safety standards. • A-class energy saving level highly efficient power consumption. • Child safety lock function. • 10 functions: Rotisserie, Preheat, Broil, True Convection Broil, Roast, Convection Roast, bake, etc.. • Quick and simple installation includes hard electrical wiring, which can be convertible to 3 prong plug. • Superior to gas ovens in heat distribution, temperatures can be set as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Quick to heat up, with three sides of heating elements – rear, left, right and also a fan. • 3400 w, 2.3 cu. Ft. – Includes 1 rack that has 5 unique rack positions and also includes a bonus baking tray. • Quiet cooking capabilities.
6. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.2 Cu. Ft, 1200W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200-Watt high power, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking
- advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9-15/16-inch x 13-15/16-inch x 14-3/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1480W
With its sleek, stainless-steel door and base and stainless silver body, the powerful Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home, apartment or condo kitchen. This exceptional 1200-Watt, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 13.4-inch turntable evenly heats and cooks breakfast foods, after-school snacks, dinners, appetizers and more, making it ideal for singles, busy professionals and on-the-go families. This innovative microwave oven includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time. With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 14 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes. This Panasonic microwave oven externally measures 12-1/4-inch x 20-11/16-inch x 15-13/16-inch (H x W x D).
7. W10256908 Oven Rack Replacement for Whirlpool AP6017994, 3195710, PS11751295, W10138079, W10179196
W10256908 Oven Rack Replacement for Whirlpool Replacement for AP6017994, 3195710, PS11751295, W10138079, W10179196 Whirlpool, Maytag, Roper, KitchenAid, Estate, Kenmore, and Sears Units
8. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
9. GE Profile PEM31SFSS 24 Inch 1.1 cu. ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave in Stainless Steel
10. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD975S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W
- Cyclonic wave microwave – at every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures
- Microwave controls – 20 preset sensor cook menu items, Inverter Turbo defrost, delay start and timer, more/less control, child safety lock, quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint – smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- Sensor invertor Turbo defrost – utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on inverter’s continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- Keep Warm feature – microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts Warm and delicious in the oven until they’re ready to serve
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the Panasonic NN-SD975S microwave oven with cyclonic wave and Inverter technology. At every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3d waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures. This exceptional 1250-watt, 2. 2-Cubic-foot Capacity Stainless steel microwave with 16. 5-Inch turntable includes patented Inverter technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – Every time. Together, Cyclonic wave and Inverter technology create and circulate microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods like vegetables and fish to simmer without overcooking. Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results. One-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. This countertop microwave oven measures 23 7⁄8” W x 14” H x 19 15⁄16” D and has a Stainless steel door with silver wrap*. as a countertop microwave, The Panasonic NN-SD975S can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk922ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk932ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space. disclaimer: * upper-inside left corner of microwave oven door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly. Do not store flammable materials next to, on top of, or in the microwave oven.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Whirlpool Oven 24 Inch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!