942 reviews analysed
1. Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, XL2100RHS
- Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D)
- weighs 8.2 pounds
The Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum is a commercial grade vacuum that offers all the power and performance you expect from an Oreck. This versatile upright makes it easy to keep your business clean. It gets up close to cabinets and baseboards and fits easily under most furniture, clothes racks, chairs and desks. It can be used on all surfaces including carpet, wood, laminate and tile with no manual height adjustment.
Weighing about 9 pounds, it’s lightweight and covers a 12″ wide area which makes cleaning easy and quick. It has the exclusive Microsweep feature that allows you to switch from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments and a 630 cubic inch “top fill” bag. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design ensures no loss of suction and keeps power at maximum even while bag fills.
This model comes with a 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt.
2. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Commercial Bagged Vacuum, SC679K
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12 2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Vacuum SC679J offers a low cost of ownership longevity of use and a productive workforce by combining several features into one lightweight commercial machine It provides 500 hours of powerful commercial-grade cleaning and comes with a 30-foot power cord and 18-quart shake out bag TRADITION weighs only 12 2 pounds so moving it around while cleaning is a breeze Plus when it’s time to maintain the vacuum the processes of replacing the brush roll and belt don’t require any special tools
3. Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6″ crevice tool, 11″ turbo floor tool, 2″ dusting brush and 4″ upholstery tool
4. Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum with EnduroLife with 6 Oreck Bags
Cog V-belt with cog motor and brush pulley. 5 Year warranty on belt. RPM Circuit breaker, shuts off motor when rush roller RPMs slow down. 40′ Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Soft wheels protect wood floors. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6,500 rpm. Easy-use carry handle allows for simple, sturdy carrying. One-year commercial warranty. 5 Year warranty on belt. Handle drops down flat for cleaning under low furniture and easy storage.
5. Sanitaire EUKSC886E Sanitaire SC886E Upright Vacuum
6. ProTeam ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Designed to maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor to create powerful suction in a lightweight professional upright vacuum cleaner
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for residents and guests
- certified Silver by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING – Perfect high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle hard-to-reach areas including under beds and corners
- VERSATILE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature a low profile, L-shaped head perfect for smaller spaces and vacuuming under and around furniture
- Ideal for residential cleaning services and maid services with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam ProForce 1200XP bagged upright vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any residential and commercial cleaning professionals. It’s ideal for residences, hotels, office buildings, and retail spaces. Among the best upright vacuum cleaners in its class, this high-filtration upright is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The convenient on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
The ProForce 1200XP bagged vacuum has a 3.25-quart capacity and a unique 12-inch wide L-shaped cleaning head to easily move under and around furniture. The powerful 924-watt, 10-amp Dual-Motor produces an airflow of 96 CFM and 84-inch static lift. This bagged upright vacuum cleaner features convenient indicator lights on the front panel provide feedback about the vacuum’s performance and maintenance.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, pet dander, and other allergens to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The ProForce 1200XP commercial upright vacuum includes a super stretch hose, a quick-release wand, a crevice tool for deep cleaning around corners, and a combo upholstery/dust brush that gently removes dust and allergens off furniture, blinds, and lampshades. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot 18-gauge power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProForce 1200XP is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Silver. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These commercial upright vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
7. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum, Super CoachVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Xover Multi-Surface 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 10 quart, Corded
8. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
9. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33′ SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Motor Amps:7.4 Amps
Make your cleaning experience easier and more comfortable with the Hoover CH30000 PortaPower commercial lightweight canister vacuum cleaner! This reliable commercial vacuum can clean tight places and large spaces with its fabulous features. As a canister vacuum the CH30000 can be used for detailing as well as to extend long distances with its 33′ long power cord. You can vacuum stairways, down halls, and around sharp corners with ease. At 8.3 lbs. the CH30000 canister vacuum weighs less than the average 6th grader’s backpack, which is 18.4 lbs.! With its lightweight design, using the CH30000 can be a breeze and reduce fatigue. Not only does the CH30000 vacuum cleaner have a built-in blower, but it also can be used to clean up hard-to-reach places such as up draperies, upholsteries, and even in your own vehicles. The CH30000 can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs. For example, a cloth bag would most likely be used with sharper objects and paper bag for dust clean-up.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Cleaner Commercial for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!