Finding your suitable readers for pci express 2.0 ssd desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for pci express 2.0 ssd desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
907 reviews analysed
1. WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS100T2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
2. WD_Black SN750 250GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS250G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
3. M.2 to PCIe Adapter, NVME SSD to PCI-e 3.0 X16 Host Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket, Support M Key Solid State Drive Type 2280 2260 2242 2230 Converter to Desktop PCI Express
- Compatible for Windows,Linux and MAC
- Compatible with PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 motherboards
- Support M key M.2 PCI Express 4x SSD only
- NOTE:It is designed to work only with ‘M’ key M.2 PCIe SSD. Not compatible with ‘B’ key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or ‘B’ key M.2 SATA SSD
- NOTE: Classic MacPro supports only AHCI PCIe SSDs for booting. However, you can use NVMe SSDs as data storage.
PCI express 16x interface
Extend M Key M.2 Slot
Support M key M.2 PCI Express SSD only
Does not support B Key ,B+M Key M.2 SATAIII SSD
The speed and other properties is not changed,only change the interface type and Without any software or drivers.
Support size: 22*30mm 22*42 mm,22*60 mm,22*80 mm M.2 NGFF SSD.
Full height case panel,you can connect it to desktop
Compatible with any operating system (On the premise of operating system must be compatible with your hard disk).
Samsung XP941 PM951 PM961 960EVO SM951 SM961 950 PRO
Toshiba OCZ RD400
Plextor M8PEG M8SEG
Kingston KC1000 and etc.
If there is a exclamaiton mark after install the adapter
Please ask for SSD supplier to install the NVME driver for SSD
1 * M.2 to PCI Express Adapter Card
1 * Low profile Bracket
4. StarTech.com M2 PCIe SSD Adapter – x4 PCIe 3.0 NVMe / AHCI / NGFF / M-Key – Low Profile and Full Profile – SSD PCIe M.2 Adapter (PEX4M2E1)
- ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE: Connect a PCIe M.2 SSD (M-Key / NGFF / NVMe or AHCI) to your computer through PCI Express for ultra-fast data access and to boost your system’s performance
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This M2 PCIe SSD adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards, and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. It also supports PCIe M.2 SSDs (NVMe and AHCI): 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 drives for ultimate compatibility
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: With native OS support, this M 2 PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter is fast to install, ensuring an easy setup
- FULL AND LOW PROFILE: This SSD PCIe M.2 adapter is equipped with a full-profile bracket, and includes a half-height/low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this M2 PCIe SSD adapter has free lifetime technical support
Get ultra-fast data access by adding a PCIe M.2 SSD to your existing computer. This adapter lets you add a high-speed, 4-lane M.2 SSD (PCIe-based), such as a Samsung 950 Pro or Samsung SM 951, to a PC with an available x4 PCI Express expansion slot. You can mount the PCIe M.2 drive directly onto the adapter, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system performance and expand overall internal storage. The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M.2 internal solid-state drives. The adapter connects directly to your computer motherboard to support an M.2 PCIe-based SSD (NVMe or AHCI) through ultra-fast x4 PCIe. The adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is also backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. With the M.2 PCIe based drive in place, the adapter gives your computer a significant speed boost. The adapter supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe (M Key) and PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSDs including 2242, 2260, 2280, and 22110 drives. The expansion slot adapter supports the most common drive sizes including 110 mm, 80 mm, 60 mm and 42 mm. The expansion card is equipped with a full-profile bracket and includes a half-height/low-profile bracket, for installation in small form-factor computers. The x4 PCI Express to M.2 PCIe SSD adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
5. Samsung 970 EVO 500GB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supports trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.Machine washable microfiber mop head
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity. Memory – More than 2 GB DRAM
6. Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB Performance Internal Solid State Drive SSD PCIe Gen4 X4 NVMe 1.3 for Gaming PC Gaming Laptop Desktop (ZP2000GM3A002)
- Performance internal Solid State Drive 2TB 1TB 500GB
- Maximum sequential read and write speeds up to 5000MB/s and 4400MB/s
- Mtbf of 1 8M hours and TBW of up to 2800TB
- Ideal for high-performance gaming PCs and creative Pro workstations
- Seagate validated E16 can hit up to 5/4 4Gbps read/write speeds
The slim Fast Seagate Firecuda 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD is nearly 45% faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSD It provides plug-and-play compatibility with the latest generation of powerful AMD Ryzen processors as well as PCIe Gen4 motherboards and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology Backwards compatible with PCIe 3 0 platforms Perfect for pro-level gamers
7. SilverStone Technology M.2 PCIE Adapter for SATA or PCIE NVMe SSD with Advanced Thermal Solution (ECM22)
- Exposed gold inlays efficiently cool installed M.2 SSD for consistently high performance
- Supports M.2 SSD up to 110mm in length
- Converts one M.2 port (M key) into one PCIe x4 interface. Converts a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA interface
- Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously (One SATA interface and one PCIE x4 interface)
- Includes optional Low-profile expansion slot. No driver installation required
SilverStone’s ECM22 is an adapter designed for users wanting to utilize or add speedy M.2 devices such as SSD onto their existing PC or motherboard. In addition to support for one M.2 device (M key) to run via the super fast PCIe interface at up to 32 Gbps, a second M.2 slot (B key) is available for connecting to a SATA III port for increased storage potential. To keep up with ever increasing speed and hotter performing M.2 SSDs, the ECM22 has large, exposed gold inlays to help transfer heat from SSD to its relatively large surface of gold-rich PCB. For users looking to add more M.2 SSD to their PCs with highest performance, the ECM22 is a must have.
8. Corsair Force Series Gen.4 PCIe MP600 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD, Model Number: CSSD-F500GBMP600
The Corsair force MP600 Gen4 Pie x4 NV Me M. 2 SSD uses Gen4 Pie technology with blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4, 950MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 2, 500MB/s. High-density 3D TLC NAND flash memory provides an ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value, With longevity up to 850TB written. Contained in an industry-standard M. 2 2280 form factor and connecting using a high-speed NV Me Pie Gen4 x4 M. 2 interface, the MP600 is easy to install into a compatible motherboard and is backed by a five-year. If you’re looking for extreme storage performance, Go with Gen4 for blazing fast speed. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
9. (New) Intel SSD 512GB 600p Series SSDPEKKW512G7X1 SSDPEKKW512G7 PCIe NVMe M2 M.2 2280 PCI Express 3 x 4 Solid State Drive for PC NUC Ultrabook Laptop Desktop, Compatible with Dell HP Acer Asus Lenovo
- Intel SSD 600P Series Solid State Drive
- 512GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x 4, P/N: SSDPEKKW512G7X1
- Compatibility: Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, Gigabyte and Other Systems that support M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- For Laptop, Desktop, Ultrabook, NUC and Other Systems that support M.2 SSD NVMe PCIe
- Single Sided SSD, Cool, Excellent for Battery, High Performance, Faster than SATA based
Intel SSD 600P Series Solid State Drive
512GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x 4
For Laptop, Desktop, Ultrabook, NUC and Other Systems with M.2 NVMe PCIe Support
Low Wattage, Excellent for Battery, High Performance, Faster than SATA based
10. Dilinker U.2 to PCIe Adapter – x4 PCIe – for 2.5" U.2 NVMe SSD – SFF-8639 PCIe Adapter – U.2 SSD – PCIe SSD – U.2 Drive(PEX4SFF8639)
- You can mount the PCIe U.2 drive directly onto the adapter, giving you an easy and convenient way to improve your system performance and expand overall internal storage.
- Boost your system speed and performance The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe U.2 internal solid-state drives. The adapter connects directly to your computer motherboard to support an NVMe U.2 PCIe-based SSD through ultra-fast x4 PCIe. With the U.2 PCIe-based drive in place, the adapter gives your computer a significant speed boost.
- Easy to install The expansion card is equipped with a full-profile bracket and doesn’t require an adapter cable for installation, this helps to reduce clutter and simplifies system builds. The drive connects directly to the SFF-8639 connector on the adapter, and the adapter connects directly to the computer motherboard.
- The adapter is compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is also backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0.
- The PEX4SFF8639 is backed by a Dilinker 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Boost system speed and performance by adding a PCIe NVMe U.2 SSD to your PC Simplify system builds with a U.2 to PCIe adapter that mounts your SSD directly to the adapter, with no need for adapter cables. PCI Express 3.0 x4 lane host adapter Connect your 2.5″ NVMe SSD (U.2 / SFF-8639 interface) to your desktop, server or workstation via the PCIe x4 slot of MB for easy and fast data transfer. SUPPORTS : All vendors 2.5 inch NVMe SSD, such as Intel DC P3500/P3600/P3700, Samsung XS1715, OCZ Z-drive 6000, HGST Ultrastar SN100, HUAWEI, SEAGATE and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pci Express 20 Ssd Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!