Top 9 Oster Food Processor Dough
Nowadays, there are so many products of oster food processor dough in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for oster food processor dough in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings oster food processor dough which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
751 reviews analysed
1. Oster Food Processor Attachment
Oster 4861 blender food processor accessory. Ideal to chop, cut, grind and mix light dough. Lid tightly locks onto bowl and includes an opening to add liquids. Clear processing bowl with 3-cup capacity. Base easily sits on any Oster blender. Comfortable handle allows for easy handling of the bowl. Blade axe adjusts quickly onto the adapter. Sharp “S” shaped stainless steel blade processes a wide variety of foods in seconds.
2. Oster 3320-051 Mini Food Chopper Processor Slicer, 220 Volts (Not for USA)
3-Cup capacity Stainless Steel S- blade 2 Speeds – Hi and Low Drizzle hole on the lid for adding water oil etc. during chopping without having to remove the lid (220 Volts) NOT for use in USA/CANADA.
3. Cuisinart DLC-6BWFR 8 Cup Food Processor (Certified Refurbished), Black
This mid-sized version of the classic culinary workhorse will become your go-to companion for chopping, slicing, dicing, pureeing and more. Machine includes reversible thick and thin slicing and shredding discs to process vegetables for a stir fry or salad, or to slice the perfect onion or tomato. Stainless steel mixing/chopping blade assists in preparing salsa, chopping nuts and pureeing soft foods. High, low and pulse settings offer a range of operating styles for the desired consistency. Painted ABS housing with matching handle on the BPA-free, dishwasher-safe mixing bowl.
4. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor with 1500W Auto-iQ Base, 72oz Pitcher, 64oz Processor Bowl, (2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies, Dough & More
- 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- 8-Cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds.
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts..Includes one 1500-watt base, A food processor bowl, 72 oz. Total crushing pitcher, two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids, and a 30-Recipe inspiration guide.
- For best results, try the Nutri Ninja cup or X-Large pitcher for frozen drinks.If you choose to clean the unit by hand, please do so with warm water & dish soap
The Ninja mega kitchen system comes packed with 1500 watts of power to handle all of your drink and meal-making needs. The XL 72 oz*. blender pitcher features total crushing technology to blast through ice and frozen fruit. Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with to-go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go. The 8-Cup food Processor bowl comes equipped with a chopping blade for perfect, even results and a dough blade that can mix up to 2 lbs. Of dough in 30 seconds!
5. Oster Pro 1200 Blender with Glass Jar plus Smoothie Cup & Food Processor Attachment, Brushed Nickel
- The Oster Pro 1200 Blender Plus Food Processor starts with 1200 powerful watts, and lets you use the blender and food processor features interchangeably to make everything from smoothies to salsa to soup with ease
- Blender and food chopper feature Smart Settings Technology and 7 speeds, including 3 pre-programmed settings for one-touch salsas, milkshakes, and smoothies, plus pulse for added control and precision
- Dual-Direction Blade Technology blends in forward and reverse, allowing ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- the powerful and precise blade system is 50% larger compared to previous Oster blenders
- Comes with an 6-cup Boroclass glass jar
- extra-large, BPA-free 5-cup food processing bowl
- stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade
- and 24-ounce lidded smoothie to-go cup
- 10-year DURALAST All-Metal Drive limited warranty for longevity. 900 watts of ice crushing power
- Premium stainless steel finish for an elegant, modern look
Oster Pro 1200 PLUS Blend-N-Go Smoothie Cup & Food Processor Attachment – Brushed Nickel – Glass
You can make everything fresh and delicious with the Oster Pro 1200 Plus’ versatility and performance. The powerful motor starts up with 1200 watts of power that consistently crushes ice, pulverizes greens and turns frozen fruit into a smooth sorbet. Seven speeds including 3 pre-programmed Smart Settings; take the guess work out of blending and food prep, providing simple one-touch controls for salsas, milkshakes and smoothies at the touch of a button. Featuring a 50% larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented Dual Direction Blade Technology; that blends in forward and reverse motion, optimizing blade power and allowing ingredients to move down into the jar for faster, easier blending; 5-cup BPA-free food processing bowl, stainless steel slicing disk and chopping blade; 24 ounce Blend-N-Go; cup included. Better Blending Tip:Cut up fresh fruit ingredients and freeze in individual portions, then just grab out of the freezer and blend up a smoothie in no time!
6. Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor Silver
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
7. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
8. Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
9. Oster Designed for Life FPSTFP5273-DFL 14-Cup Food Processor – 550W
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oster Food Processor Dough for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!