The Best Non Conductive Cooling Fluid
Finding your suitable readers for non conductive cooling fluid is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for non conductive cooling fluid including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
897 reviews analysed
1. Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
2. Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
3. Innovation Cooling Graphite Thermal Pad – Alternative to Thermal Paste/Grease (30 X 30mm)
- TOP TIER THERMAL PERFORMANCE – The IC graphite pad features a thermal conductivity of 35W/m-k.
- EXTRAORDINARY DURABILITY – This thermal pad features a dry solution that contains no liquids. It will not pump or bake out like regular thermal compounds.
- UNMATCHED TEMPERATURE RANGE – Keeps your CPU safe with a temperature operating range of -200C to 400C. RoHS compliant.
- TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT – The modular solution means never again having to wonder if you’ve applied too much or too little thermal paste.
- REUSABLE – You’ll never have to worry about buying thermal paste ever again. The graphite thermal pad can be reused on multiple builds with no loss in performance.
IC Graphite Thermal Pad is a thermal interface alternative to thermal paste for CPU’s, GPU’s and Game stations. This product features top tier thermal performance that is uniquely stable across a wide temperature range -200C to +400C and when used long term should last the life of most electronic components. IC Graphite is 100% pure graphite, non toxic this pad is a solid state modular solution no messy applications to clean, no guessing if you have used the proper amount, just place pad and mount sink. Caution: IC Graphite is electrically conductive! Any contact with electrical components when the computer is turned on can permanently damage the components.
4. PrimoChill System Reboot – Cooling Loop Treatment
Primochill System Reboot was created to address the need to prepare/clean existing cooling loops AND be able to clean out old dyes that may have leached onto components during previous usage. Similar to Sysprep this flush style solution will cleanse out any debris/residue leaving your water cooling loop clean, clear, pristine and ready for any type of coolant. The beauty of ReBoot is it’s ability to pull color from stained components.
Compatibility: ReBoot is compatible with rigid and flexible tubing of all sizes. It is safe to use on rubber, plastics and acrylics
Included Parts: 1x 15ml Bottle of ReBoot (makes 1 gallon of coolant)
1.Double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
2.Empty bottle of ReBoot into 1 US Gallon of fresh DI or Distilled water, shake for 30 seconds
3.Fill loop with treated solution and be sure to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
4.Start pump and begin circulating the treated solution.
5.Run solution for at least 24 to 48 hours to ensure loop is properly flushed and treated. ReBoot is not an effective final coolant and should be replaced with coolant before any extended use of computer.
6.Drain System. Inspect drained solution for debris or foreign particles. Repeat flush if needed.
7.Fill system with fresh DI or distilled water and flush thoroughly to remove ReBoot solution checking for foam.
9.Fill loop with your choice of coolant and begin water-cooling.
** Reboot needs to be flushed from the system until no foam is seen and water runs clear
5. GENNEL 10g Thermal Conductive Glue Silicone Plaster Viscous Adhesive Cooling Compound for GPU LED Chipset Heatsink
- High Performance Thermal Conductive Glue:Apply to 3d printer heatsink, LED, IC, GPU Chipset, PC Heatsink and all kinds of electronic component that need to be directly bonded firmly
- Thermal conductivity:>
- Features: thermal properties, strong adhesion
- Dry time: [25 °C] 5~15min
- Do Not Use Thermal Glue Between CPU Chip And Heat Sink
* 100% New.
* High Performance Thermal Conductive Glue.
*Application: Apply to 3d printer heatsink, LED, IC, GPU Chipset, PC Heatsink and all kinds of electronic component that need to be directly bonded firmly.
* Features: thermal properties, strong adhesion
* Melting capacity: 0 (200 ℃ / 24Hours)
* Evaporation: 0.001% (200 ℃ / 24Hours)
* Thermal conductivity:> 1.2W/m-K
* Thermal Impedance: <0.06>0.06>
* Clotting time: 3min (25 ℃)
*Insulation coefficient> 5.1
* Dissipation coefficient <0.005>0.005>
* Temperature resistance: 200 ℃
* Net Weight: 10g
1 x Thermal Heatsink Plaster Glue.
Do not use thermal glue between CPU Chip and heatsink
6. PrimoChill Ice – Low-Conductive Coolant (32 oz.) – Blood Red
- Low Conductivity with proper maintenance.* , Pre-Mixed. Pre-Dyed and Ready to add to your system.
- Designed for the user that wants to fill it and forget it.* Cleanest coolant formulation in the water cooling industry. Just enough of what you need.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials, including Acrylic. Environmentally responsible food safe NON-TOXIC biodegradable product-good for you, good for your PC, and good for the planet.
- Specially formulated for high flow pumps, not prone to mechanical sheering and excellent lubrication properties to increase pump life.
- PrimoChill does NOT use Ethylene Glycol in any fluid. Water Based (not designed for sub zero temps), 2 year shelf life, (unopened)
PrimoChill takes pride in providing solutions, and PC Ice is the solution to your water cooling fluid dilemma. This revolutionary cooling formulation takes a giant step in the world of water cooling-leaving the competition in a puddle of their own sweat. PC Ice is intended for the casual user looking to get into water cooling without worrying about their system springing a detrimental leak*. Its clean, low viscosity and low chemical makeup creates an excellent coolant for your PC. If you are looking for an affordable and efficient solution as well as a peace of mind, the ONLY solution is PC Ice. The name hasn’t changed, the performance is still top notch, the cost is still outstanding, leaving PC Ice ounce for ounce STILL your best choice.
WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
USAGE NOTES: *Low-Conductivity: As with all Non-Conductive fluids, PC ICE can become conductive if it comes in contact with excessive dust or other fluids that may be conductive. The Non-Conductive aspect of PC Ice is used as a safety measure only. It is always a good idea to keep your system clean and free of dust, especially in a water cooled system. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
**DO NOT MIX: PC Ice includes an Anti-Microbial agent, we do not recommend mixing any other anti-algae or anti-microbial agents with the PC Ice fluid, this includes Liquid Utopia. Adding additional agents will cause a chemical reaction with the agent currently in the fluid. It is not dangerous, it will just cause the fluid not to operate at maximum levels and may cause unwanted build up. Packaging Notes: Amazon requires that all bottles have taped lids for shipping.
7. PrimoChill True Infused – Insanely Concentrated Liquid Pre-Mix (8oz) – UV Blue
True is an environmentally friendly fill and forget coolant solution that alleviates stress and concern over possible leaks in your next computer watercooling system. It provides significant benefits of increased performance and aesthetics without the headaches. True delivers continuous protection against algae and corrosion and is safe for your PC components. Whether you’re new to watercooling, or a seasoned pro, True is the coolant for you .
Bottle Size: 8 fluid ounces
Shelf Life: 2 years (unopened)
Mix Ratio: Add to 1 gallon Distilled Water
Included:1x Sys Prep 15ml / 1x True 8oz
Note:Primary pictures shows fluid mixed and in a reservoir (not included) to illustrate the final color.WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
8. MasterGel Maker Nano-High performance MGZ-NDSG-N15M-R1
Mastered maker Nano is developed for users needing the best thermal conductivity for high performance CPUs, GPU or even chipsets. The non-curing and non-electrical conductive traits help avoid any short circuiting and provide protection and performance for long-term use. The added Nano Diamond particles allow the mastergel maker Nano to be extremely lightweight and easy to spread or remove while avoiding auto-oxidation or erosion over time.
9. PRIMOCHILL Intensifier Transparent Fluid Dye – UV Electric Blue
- Concentrate Yield: 15ml bottle dyes upwards of 1 US Gallon of coolant
- Formulated to provide the most “Intense” and vivid colors possible with “intense” quality inspection.
- Stongest, Most Powerful Industrial Dyes but still clean and pure with no special additives.
- Environmentally responsible safe and non toxic product. Safe on all plastics, rubbers,and miscellaneous gasket materials.
- Each Bottle is labled with a batch date to insure freshness. 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Black Out Bottle)
PrimoChill Intensifier coolant dyes have been carefully reformulated into smaller batches to ensure the highest quality and consistency from batch to batch. Each batch is “Intensely” inspected and tested for consistent color, signs of contamination that may have occurred during the manufacturing process, effects of temperature extremes, and any sign of degradation. This vigorous testing is performed in a real world environment with the latest water cooling hardware. Over the last decade, PrimoChill has strived to provide the water-cooing community quality products that inspire our customers. Intensifier Coolant Dyes are the next generation of cool. Get Creative!
10. Thermalright Liquid Metal Thermal Paste, 79 W/mK High Performance, Silver King Heatsink Paste, CPU for All Coolers, 1 Grams with Cleanser and Spreader
- [High thermal conductivity]: thermal conductivity: 79 W/MK. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [Top performance]: conductor is recommended for users who are looking for a top performance product with best heat dissipation.
- [Warning]: Electrically conductive liquid metal is for experienced users, beginners can learn to use it on youtube or use non-electrical conductive thermal paste instead.
- [Note]: This thermal grease must not be used with aluminum heatsinks!
Thermal Conductivity: 79 W/mK
Specific Gravity (25℃): 6.77
Useable Temperature Range: -3℃/+140℃
Electrically Conductive: Yes
Cleanser can effectively remove thermal compound from heatsink.
Spreader makes applying thermal compund easier.
Note:Conductonaut thermal grease must not be used with aluminum heatsinks!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Non Conductive Cooling Fluid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!