Top 10 Intel 16Gb Ssd Desktop
Finding your suitable readers for intel 16gb ssd desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for intel 16gb ssd desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
955 reviews analysed
1. Intel 660p M.2 2280 2TB NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNW020T8X1
Empowered by Intel’s innovative Intel QLC Technology, the Intel SSD 660p oﬀers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options.1With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to oﬀer up to 2TB in one drive. These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor makes it perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing. Compatibility: This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept M.2 2280 PCIe drives
2. Intel 660p 1TB m.2 2280 PCIe Encrypted Internal SSD SSDPEKNW010T8X1
Finally, PCIe and Intel QLC 3D NAND in one SSD Meet today’s storage needs and prepare for the growing demands of tomorrow with the Intel® SSD 660p Series built on Intel QLC 3D NAND technology. The Intel® SSD 660p is the first QLC-based client PCIe SSD in the industry, continuing Intel’s leadership in flash cell technology and quality manufacturing. The SSD 660p finally fits low-cost and high-capacity into one drive. PCIe Performance at an Affordable Price Empowered by Intel’s innovative Intel QLC technology, the Intel® SSD 660p offers higher capacities at a lower cost than TLC-based options. With PCIe, the new SSD 660p skips SATA and its limitations to offer up to 2TB in one drive. 2x the Capacity in Identical Footprints These client SSDs pack more data than TLC-based storage, allowing up to 2x more capacity in identical footprints. The thin M.2 80mm form factor makes it perfect for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices that need storage for everyday computing. The architecture of Intel QLC technology in the SSD 660p is made to intelligently boost performance. QLC and SLC “spans” on the drive adjust bi-directionally based on used capacity for the life of the product. Increases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to decrease, and decreases in capacity usage trigger the SLC span to increase. Performance and Price that Matter The SSD 660p hits the marks that matter for client SSDs. This drive is tuned to deliver a capacity optimized NVMe performance and deliver an intelligent storage option for mainstream and entry-level computing. Offered in 512GB, 1TB, and 2TB, and at an affordable price. Manufacturer: Intel Corporation. Brand Name: Intel. Product Series: 660p. Product Name: 660p Solid State Drive. Package Type: Retail. Product Type: Solid State Drive. [Technical Information] Storage Capacity: 1 GB. Encryption Stand
3. Intel NUC 8 Business NUC8i7HNKQC Desktop Computer – Intel Core i7 [8th Gen] i7-8705G 3.10 GHz – 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM – 512 GB SSD – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Mini PC
HADES CYN CORE I7 NUC 16GB 512GB SSD WIN 10 PRO NO CORD
4. Intel Optane SSD 905P Series (480GB) (2.5” PCIe x 4 3D XPoint) with M.2 Adapter Cable
Intel’s 480GB Optane 905P U.2 Internal SSD includes an M.2 adapter cable and protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty. Please note that the warranty is void if used in a multi-user data center environment Compatibility: This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept 2.5” 15mm PCIe / NVMe drives
5. Intel Optane SSD 900P Series (280GB, AIC PCIe x4, 3D XPoint)
- Designed for the most storage demanding workloads, ideal for professional users, creators, and enthusiasts
- Enables greater platform performance on high performance desktops and workstations
- Delivers high random read/write performance coupled with low latency and industry-leading endurance
- Built with Intel Optane technology, a revolutionary class of non-volatile memory. Power Consumption (Idle) 5W and Power Consumption (Active) 14W
- Backed by Intel’s industry leading quality and reliability and a 5-year limited warranty
The Intel Optane SSD 900P delivers workstation class performance, industry leading endurance, and new possibilities for a first-class workstation storage experience. Intel Optane technology sets the precedent for high performance desktops and workstations, empowering professional users, creators, and enthusiasts to do more. Compatibility: This drive is compatible with any personal computer that uses HHHL2 PCIe Drives
6. Intel SSD DC S3710 Series | SSDSC2BA400G401 | 400GB SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5″ Enterprise Solid State Drive
- HIGH CAPACITY – 400GB, Intel DC S3710 Series uses the latest 20nm NAND Flash Memory Multi-Level Cell (MLC). You will also benefit from the high quality and reliability you’ve come to expect from Intel.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Intel DC S3710 Series accelerates platform performance with sequential reads of up to 550 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 520 MB/s and random read and write input/output operations (IOPS) of up to 82K and 45K respectively.
- SMALL FORM FACTOR – Intel DC S3710 Series 2.5″ form factor delivers outstanding performance for thin and light computing devices.
- VERY RELIABLE – Mean Time Between Failures 2 Million Hours. You will also benefit from the high quality and reliability you’ve come to expect from Intel.
- POWER SAVING – Intel DC S3710 Series for SATA improves data center efficiency, with a superior quality of service, reduced energy costs, and is ideal for server or application upgrades.
Intel SSDSC2BA400G401 DC S3710 400 GB Solid State Drive – 2.5″ Internal – SATA (SATA/600)
7. Intel NUC 8 Performance-G Mini PC (NUC8i7HNKQC1) – Core i7 65W, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
- Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics – Finely tuned for productivity and advanced content creation in a highly portable Mini PC supporting 5 independent displays at 4K
- Windows 10 Pro pre-installed
- 16GB DDR4-2400 & 512GB Intel NVMe 760P SSD – all the storage you need for content, media, files and more
- Up to $400 of VR and other software titles available for redepmtion when you purchase this Mini PC system
- Take control with an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8705G processor
Experience extreme with the incredible capabilities of the NUC8i7HVKQC1 Intel NUC mini PC. Built with a quad core 8th gen Intel Core I7 processor with Radeon RX Vega M graphics, this unit gives you all the performance you need. And this mini PC comes with 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and an impressive 512GB NVMe SSD! With the ability to power 5 (yes, 5!) independent 4K monitors, you will be the envy of all your friends. And with 7 USB ports, dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and dual Ethernet, you can connect to anything and everything for the ultimate system to power your gaming, your video editing and anything else you throw at it. And all of this is in a machine that is just 1.2 liters in size! Small enough to mount behind your monitor or stash under your TV. But you might want to leave it out where everyone can see the sleek machine that is powering your digital world. The NUC8i7HNKQC1 is engineered, designed, validated and backed by Intel, so you can be confident that your mini PC will take advantage of the latest technologies and maximize the performance of the latest processor. And this unit includes a 3 year limited warranty, standard. So you can game, code, edit, and watch with complete confidence!
8. Intel SSD 760P Series (128GB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D2, TLC)
The Intel SSD 760p Series combines PCIe performance, versatile capacities, and high-quality Intel 3D NAND technology to deliver twice the performance and up to 50% of the power consumption than its previous generation – the Intel SSD 600p Series. Featuring an M.2 thin profile with PCIe Gen3 x4, NVMe interfaces, The Intel SSD 760p Series is ideal for a wide range of devices from desktops to laptops. The 760p is designed to effortlessly manage demanding consumer client applications and easily handle intense multi-tasking. Backed by a five-year limited warranty and Intel’s world-class quality leadership, the intel SSD 760p is a clear choice. The 760p Series Family accelerates platform performance with sequential reads of up to 3,230 MB/s, sequential writes of up to 1,625 MB/s and random read and write IOPS of up to 340K and 275K, respectively. Results may vary based on SSD density. Experience enhanced efficiency with the applications you care about, and up to 6x better performance than SATA SSDs with the Intel SSD 760p Series. Compatibility: This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept M.2 2280 PCIe drives
9. Intel Optane SSD 800P Series (118GB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0, 3D XPoint)
The Intel Optane SSD 800p is an ideal OS drive, delivering fast boot, application launch, and smooth multi-tasking. It packs the performance of Intel Optane technology in a slim M.2 form factor for storage in mobile and desktop systems. Offering standard PCIe/NVMe interfaces, the Intel Optane SSD 800p Series is optimized for use as an exceptional OS drive, in a mobile RAID configuration, or for high-performance specialty uses like application swap files or logging. The building blocks of Intel Optane technology unleashes vast system performance potential in a range of products which deliver an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance.
10. Intel NUC NUC10i7FNH Ultra Small Mini PC/HTPC – 10th Gen Intel 6-Core i7-10710U up to 4.70 GHz CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth, Intel UHD Graphics, Windows 10 Professional
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10710U 6-Core 1.10 GHz Processor (12MB SmartCache, Boost up to 4.70 GHz)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 1TB Solid State Drive, Intel UHD Graphics, Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Wireless-AX MAC 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet Controller, High Definition Audio
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type A, 1 x Thunderbolt 3 / Type C, 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (Fast-Charging), 1 x HDMI 2.0
- 2-Year Warranty by Techno Intelligence, A/C Adapter Included, User Manuals Included, No Optical Drive
NUC NUC10i7FNH Ultra Small Mini PC/HTPC
No more compromising between performance, profile, and value. The NUC is a tiny computing device with the power of advanced
processor. Its lower power consumption enables innovative system designs and energy-efficient applications in places like digital
signage, home entertainment, and portable uses.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Intel 16Gb Ssd Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!