Finding your suitable readers for induction cooktop mirage is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for induction cooktop mirage including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
697 reviews analysed
1. Vollrath (59300) 12" Mirage Cadet Induction Range – Mirage Cadet Series
- Ship Weight: 13.64 lbs.
- Amps: 15
- Burner Type: Induction
- Burners: 1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.13″ x 12″ x 16″
- Stainless case top and molded plastic bottom
- 75-Percent efficient compare to the approximate 50-percent efficiency of gas ranges
- Temperature memory powers up to the last used temperature setting
- Pushbutton control with digital readout
- Measures 12-inch width by 3-1/8-inch height by 16-inch depth
This cadet induction range from cadet series is built with durability and high performance in mind, the cadet induction range is 25-percent more efficient than a gas range. Equipped with a digital pushbutton control panel, bright LED readout with twenty power levels and a convenient temperature memory system that saves your prior temperature setting, this range is simple to operate and beyond helpful. Constructed with a 100-percent framed ceramic top for durability. This range has fantastic durability and can be taken with you when cooking on the go. Measures 12-inch width by 3-1/8-inch height by 16-inch depth.
2. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
3. Duxtop 1800-Watt High End Full Glass Portable Touch Sensor Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Stainless Steel E200A (Black), 1800w
- Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 Volts, 15 Amps of electricity – domestic power in all North American kitchens
- seamless glass cooktop, commercial grade quality, Easy to clean. Durable stainless steel housing
- Digital touch sensor control Panel sensitive to touch and easy to operate
- oversized glass top
- child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate)
- The high end cooktop built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 20 temperatures from 100°f to 460°f
- 20 power levels from 100-1800 watts, quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking.
- Compatible with Duxtop whole-clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- Note: induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Etl approved
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting element detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop induction cooktop is fast, safe to use and easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; stylish enough to be used on the tabletop, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop induction cooktop is powered by 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity so it is compatible with North American household outlets. Quick to operate and convenient to move around. 2) stainless steel frame for durability. 3) one piece seamless glass top is easy to maintain. Use a damp cloth and mild liquid detergent to wipe off grease or spills, and let dry. 4) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes. 5) digital touch sensor control Panel does not wear out like PVC or pet sticker control panels do. 6) 20 pre-set power levels from 100-1800 watts. 7) 20 pre-set temperatures from 100°f to 460°f. 8) cord length is 5 ft. 9) compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. 10) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no Compatible cookware is detected. 11) child safety lock system. no installation needed. Simply plug in to begin using. The model# E200A has touch sensor on/off switch and controls for the power and temperature levels. Easy to clean. Simply allow the cooktop to cool and wipe clean with a damp cloth. In comparison with the traditional PVC sticker control panel, The sensor touch control panel is durable for long-term use. Unlike the PVC sticker or pet sticker control panel, There is nothing to wear out.
4. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with Fry Pan – Black – 9"
NuWave’s Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control wit hthe simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10 Degree increments between 100 Degree and 500 DegreeF for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC’s induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surroundign area, making it incredible safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there’s virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9″ hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
5. Vollrath 59510P Mirage Pro Countertop Induction Range
6. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
7. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
8. Bonsenkitchen 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Portable Countertop Burner with Sensor Touch Screen, Black, CT8802
- Compatible Cookware – Iron cast & stainless steel cookware is compatible. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with
- Multiple Levels – 8 Power Levels from 100w – 1800w
- 9 Temperature settings from 140°F – 460°F
- A Must Have Kitchen Helper – Perfect idea for boiling water, sautéing, table cooking and occasional use. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Smart Design – Designed for US market, Full glass panel, senor touch screen, pause feature, ETL Approved
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved CT8802 induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
Compared to gas stove and other cooking appliances, induction cooktop does not generate heat. The energy produced by the induction stove is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. It is much more safer to use, faster and easier to clean. Induction cooktop is also handy for party and occasional use to have table cooking. If you eat a lot of pasta and boil water, 1800w Bonsenkitchen CT8802 induction cooktop is the best choice for you.
Power : 1800W 120V 60Hz
Full Glass Panel, Easy Cleaning
Touch Screen Control Panel
Smart Sensor Design
9 Power Levels from 100W- 1800W
8 Temperature Range from-140°F to 460 °F
Timer: 1 minutes to 3 hours
Product Size: 13.4×10.63×2.36inches
Net Weight: 2.38kg (5.25 LBS)
Make sure have the right kind of cookware to work with CT8802 induction cooktop. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with.
9. Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments
- 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C)
- can be set in 40°F increments
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm)
- ensures a large and uniform heated area
- compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage
- suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes)
- overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use
- we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
10. SUNAVO Portable Induction Cooktop, 1800W Sensor Touch Multifunction Induction Burner, 15 Temperature Power Setting CB-I11A
- Upgraded Function Button – Compared with the simple version, the upgraded one adds Boil and Fry function buttons, and it can be increased to 1800W directly by pressing once. After selecting Fry, press “+”、“-” button to adjust power levels ranging 1-15. After selecting Boil, the power levels can’t be adjusted. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Certification – Our products have passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop Mirage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!