Nowadays, there are so many products of i2c air quality sensor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for i2c air quality sensor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings i2c air quality sensor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
698 reviews analysed
1. ACROBOTIC BME-680 Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and Gas VoC Sensor Breakout Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi ESP8266 3~5VDC BME680
- Measure changes in Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and VOC Gas
- Simply supply power and connect the digital communication pins (I2C or SPI) to your Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Operating voltage of 3~5VDC. Perfect for DIY Weather Stations and Air Quality Monitors
- Easy to use on a breadboard with the included 6-pin header
- Documentation, tutorials, demos: https://youtube.com/acrobotic
This breakout board provides a convenient way to start using the popular BME680, a Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and VOC Gas Sensor Module. The BME680 is a low-power sensor that detects with high linearity and accuracy temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and VOC gas. It includes both SPI and I2C interfaces for reading the measured values using our preferred microcontrollers (e.g., Arduino, ESP8266) and single-board computers (e.g., Raspberry Pi).
This high-precision sensor can measure humidity with ±3% accuracy, barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because of the accuracy in pressure, the sensor can be used to estimate altitude within ±1 meter!
The gas sensor works is by changes in its internal resistance, which is designed to be sensitive to changes in concentration of Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) gases. Although the sensor works great, it should not be used for any safety, medical or finished product usage. All gas sensors require calibration for precision output.
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- This breakout PCB facilitates using the BME680 sensor, specially on solderless breadboards!
- Sturdy (1.6mm), purple PCB with a 6-pin header on on side (VCC, GND, SDA/SDI, SCL/SCK, SDO, and CS)
- 6-Pin header included (soldering needed!)
We have written useful guides for getting you started with the BME680:
- ESP8266: http://learn.acrobotic.com/tutorials/
2. seeed studio Grove – Air Quality Sensor v1.3
The sensor is designed for indoor air quality testing. The main gas detected is carbon monoxide, alcohol, acetone, thinner, formaldehyde and other slightly toxic gases. It is compatible with 5V and 3.3V power supply.
Low power consumption
Responsive to a wide scope of target gases
Compatible with 5V and 3.3V
Sensor: Winsen MP503
Power: 5V or 3.3V
3. KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional
- SMART HOME LEARNING KIT–This kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects,developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY.
- THE PROFESSIONAL SMART HOME KIT–This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame,vibration,digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- THE MOST COMPLETE SMART HOME KIT–This universal kit are compatible for Arduino UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE–We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
- DETAILED TUTORIAL ON OUR WEBSITE–Our website (http://kookye.com/?p=1573) provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user’s research time and speed up the learning progress.
4. Adafruit CCS811 Air Quality Sensor Breakout – VOC and eCO2
Breathe easy – we finally have an I2C VOC/eCO2 sensor in the Adafruit shop! Add air quality monitoring to your project and with an Adafruit CCS811 Air Quality Sensor Breakout. This sensor from AMS is a gas sensor that can detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and is intended for indoor air quality monitoring. When connected to your microcontroller (running our library code) it will return a Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) reading and an equivalent carbon dioxide reading (eCO2) over I2C. There is also an onboard thermistor that can be used to calculate the local ambient temperature.
The CCS811 has a ‘standard’ hot-plate MOX sensor, as well as a small microcontroller that controls power to the plate, reads the analog voltage, and provides an I2C interface to read from.
5. Adafruit SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout – VOC and eCO2 (3709)
Breathe easy with the SGP30 Multi-Pixel Gas Sensor, a fully integrated MOX gas sensor. This is a very fine air quality sensor from the sensor experts at Sensirion, with I2C interfacing and fully calibrated output signals with a typical accuracy of 15% within measured values. The SGP combines multiple metal-oxide sensing elements on one chip to provide more detailed air quality signals. This is a gas sensor that can detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and H2 and is intended for indoor air quality monitoring. When connected to your microcontroller (running our library code) it will return a Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) reading and an equivalent carbon dioxide reading (eCO2) over I2C. The SGP30 has a ‘standard’ hot-plate MOX sensor, as well as a small microcontroller that controls power to the plate, reads the analog voltage, tracks the baseline calibration, calculates TVOC and eCO2 values, and provides an I2C interface to read from. Unlike the CCS811, this sensor does not require I2C clock stretching. This part will measure eCO2 (equivalent calculated carbon-dioxide) concentration within a range of 0 to 60,000 parts per million (ppm), and TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) concentration within a range of 0 to 60,000 parts per billion (ppb). Please note, this sensor, like all VOC/gas sensors, has variability and to get precise measurements you will want to calibrate it against known sources! That said, for general environmental sensors, it will give you a good idea of trends and comparison. The SGP30 does have built in calibration capabilities, note that eCO2 is calculated based on H2 concentration, it is not a ‘true’ CO2 sensor for laboratory use. Another nice element to this sensor is the ability to set humidity compensation for better accuracy. An external humidity sensor is required and then the RH% is written over I2C to the sensor, so it can better calculate the TVOC/eCO2 values.
6. KEYESTUDIO Pm2.5 Sensor Pm2.5 Air Particle Monitor for Arduino Mega 2560 Controller R3 Nano Micro Pro Mini Raspberry Pi
- Dust Sensor based on Sharp optics works well in detecting very delicate particle, like cigarette smoke, is a commonly used system of air purifier
- Contains IR LED and photoeletric transistor
- Arranging them with across corners can detect the reflected light of dust in the air
- It has a ultra-low power consumption(Max at 20mA, Typical at 11mA ), and can be equipped with sensors up to 7VDC
- How to use: search for “keyestudio wiki ks0196” in Google Chrome to get the wiki online tutorial for this product.
Power Voltage: 5-7V
Working Temperature: -10℃ to 65 ℃
Current Consumption:Max 20mA
Detecting Value of Minimum Particle: 0.8μm
Voltage of Cleaning Air: 0.9V(Typical)
Storage Temperature: -20℃~80℃
Service Life:5 Years
Dust Sensor x 1
ZH1.5MM6-pin wire x 1
7. SparkFun Environmental Sensor Breakout – BME680 (Qwiic) – Combine Gas sensor Temperature Humidity & Barometric pressure sensing for complete environmental sensor 1 inch x 1 inch footprint No soldering
- 4-in-1 BME680 gas sensor. Monitor indoor air quality. Qwiic enabled for easy prototyping. No soldering required. I2C Addresses: 0x77 (Default) or 0x76
- Operating voltage range: 1.71V – 3.6V. Typically 3.3V if using the Qwiic cable. Typical current consumption (varies based on mode and active sensor). Base: 2.1µA to 18mA. 0.15 µA (sleep mode)
- Relative humidity: Operating range: 0% to 100%. Absolute Accuracy: ±3%RH. Resolution: ±0.008%RH.
- Temperature: Operating range: -40°C to +85 °C. Absolute Accuracy: ±0.5°C to ±1.0°C. Resolution: 0.01°C
- Pressure: Operating range: 300hPa – 1100hPa. Relative accuracy: ±12Pa (25°C to 40°C @ constant RH). Absolute accuracy: ±60Pa (0°C to 65°C). Resolution: 0.18PA, highest oversampling. Gas: Resolution of gas sensor resistance: 0.05% to 0.11%
The SparkFun BME680 Environmental Sensor is a breakout that combines a gas sensor with temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensing for a complete environmental sensor in a single package. The gas sensor on the BME680 can detect a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (or VOC for short) to monitor indoor air quality. Combine that with precise temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure and the BME680 can work as a completely standalone environmental sensor all in a 1in. x 1in. breakout!
The sensor communicates via either I2C or SPI. We’ve broken out the I2C pins to our Qwiic system so no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system but if you would prefer, both the I2C and SPI pins are also broken out to standard 0.1in.-spaced pins.
Note: Getting actual indoor air quality (IAQ) from the BME680 can be difficult. If you would like to use the BME680 for precise IAQ measurements, we recommend using Bosch’s BSEC Software. If you need a more direct sensor we recommend the SparkFun Environmental Sensor Combo which uses the CCS811 alongside the BME280.
The SparkFun Qwiic connect system is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
8. WitMotion WT901B High-Accuracy 9-Axis AHRS MPU9250 Acceleration Sensor, Air Pressure+Angle+Gyro+Accelerometer+Magnetometer(200HZ Max), Electronic Compass Vibration Inclinometer Module for Arduino
- (1)High precision angle (Pitch Roll Yaw angle) measurement
- (2)embeded Kalman fiter for high precision angle output
- (3)3 axis Accelerometer ,3 axis Angular velocity，3 axis angle measurement,4 height measurement
- (4)Serial port and IIC communication
- (4)With GPS connectivity. Acceptable in line with NMEA-0183 standard GPS data
9. MakerFocus Heart-Rate Sensor Module, MAX30102 Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compatible with Arduino STM32
- Here are some useful links on the documentation for this Heart Rate Module: ★ https://www.hackster.io/SurtrTech/measure-heart-rate-and-spo2-with-max30102-c2b4d8
- ★ https://pdfserv.maximintegrated.com/en/an/AN6409.pdf
- ★ https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CNQe2Z9qPuh5BIPQZTv-oPyTrjssJAXF
- ★Test program: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bRqJO0LY99rzMGRCcBB7dhFV397Pj53R
- MAX30102 is an integrated module of heart rate monitor biosensor. It integrates a red LED with an infrared LED, a photoelectric detector, an optical device, and a low noise electronic circuit with ambient light suppression.
- MAX30102 uses a 1.8V power supply and an independent 5.0V power supply for internal LED. It is used in wearable equipment for heart rate and blood oxygen acquisition and detection. It is worn on fingers, earlobes and wrists.
- The standard I2C compatible communication interface can transmit the collected data to Arduino, KL25Z and other microcontrollers for heart rate and blood oxygen calculation
- In addition, the chip can turn off the module by software, and the standby current is close to zero, so that the power supply can always maintain the power supply state. Because of its excellent performance.
- The chip has been widely used in some mobile phones of some brands. Compared with the previous product MAX30100 , MAX30102 integrated glass cover, which can effectively eliminate external and internal light interference, with the best reliable performance.
Heart-Rate Sensor Module, MAX30102 Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compatible with Arduino STM32
LED peak wavelength: 660nm/880nm
LED power supply voltage: 3.3~5v
Detection Signal Type: Optical Reflection Signal (PPG)
Output Signal Interface: I2C Interface
Communication Interface Voltage: 1.8 ~ 5V
VIN: Main power input, 1.8V-2.5V
3-bit pad: I2C bus pull up level, you can choose 1.8V or 3.3V according to the pin master voltage.
SCL: I2C bus clock
SDA: connected to the I2C bus data
INT: MAX chip interrupt pin
RD: MAX30102 chip’s RD LED grounding terminal, generally doesn’t need to connect
IRD: MAX30102 chip’s IR LED grounding terminal, generally doesn’t need to connect
GND: grounding wire
1 * High-Sensitivity Heart-Rate Sensor Module
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found I2c Air Quality Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!