717 reviews analysed
1. International Thermal Research Oasis Hydronic Heating System – Annual Service Kit
Oasis Hydronic Heat Annual Service Kit
2. 20 Sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 20 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING – Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple
- Mat size: 20″ wide x 12.2ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 2.0A, Watts: 240W. Zero EMF.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire).
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 year Warranty.
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for:
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas, Mud Rooms;
Ceramic or Porcelain Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating mat.
Detailed installation manual.
Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat with floor sensor.
UL listed for USA and Canada (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8" thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Exclusive HeatTech adhesive mat backing allows the mat to lay flat and stay flat – making installation much faster and easier.
Zero Electromagnetic Field (Zero EMF).
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Heating cable is spaced at 3" apart for optimal heat distribution.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Mats or Cable:
HeatTech mats are best suited for typical rectangular-shaped areas with minimal or none curved/angle borders. HeatTech cable is optimal for non-rectangular areas with lots of turns, angles and curved borders.
3. Schluter DITRA HEAT DHEKRT12040 26.7 SF 120V Kit Includes Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat,Heating cable, Ditra Heat sheets, 2 Floor sensors
Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-KIT is an all-inclusive package containing the DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane, DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cable, and DITRA-HEAT-E-RT touchscreen programmable thermostat. Combine the beauty of tile with the comfort of an electric floor warming system—adding luxury to any room The kit contains the DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane to prevent tiles from cracking, heating cable, and either a white programmable or touchscreen thermostat Customizable heating zones can be created by placing heating cables wherever heat is desired Easy to install; no need for clips, fasteners, or self-levelers Minimizes assembly thickness for easy transitions to lower surface coverings WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
4. 20 Sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/ Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
20 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING – Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple Mat size: 20″ wide x 12.2ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 2.0A, Watts: 240W. Zero EMF. Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft) 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire)
5. Excel Pro Tankless Gas Water Heater NATURAL GAS 6.6 GPM Whole House and for Hydronic heating Compare to Rinnai, Rheem,Noritz, Bosch FREE FLUE KIT
- Modulates heat output in response to the flow rate of water running through the unit.
- Power vented directly vertically (rooftop) or sideways (wall) via Stainless Steel CAT III Flue 3.5″ Diameter Included (20″)
- NATURAL GAS – European Model – Digital Display is in Celsius
- Delivers 6.6 gpm of hot water with a 35°F Instant Temperature Rise (Equivalent to 5.5gpm with a 45F temp Rise)
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Pure Copper Heat Exchanger
This compact , yet powerful unit – with gas inputs up to 140,000 BTU per hour – can meet all the hot-water needs of a small to medium American home or apartment. Designed to virtually do anything a 40-gallon tank-type water heater can do and much more The Wall mounted Excel Pro is design to work with hydronic baseboard or radiant floor heating applications, as well as provide domestic hot water to plumbing fixtures and appliances. LCD Display Control: Just set the desired water temperature The Excel Pro has an energy factor of 0.84-0.85. Excel Pro: Modulating Technology Tankless water heaters can be further divided into two categories according to their heating capability: “full on/full off” versus “modulating”. Full on/full off units do not have a variable power output level; the unit is either fully on or completely off. This can cause an annoying and possibly hazardous variation of hot water temperature, as the flow of water through the heater varies. Modulated tankless water heaters change their heat output in response to the flow rate of water running through the unit. The Excel Pro comes with a display panel where you can set the output temperature and regardless of water flow the unit modulates the fire power. Pure Copper Heat Exchanger * As used by other top of the line tankless gas water heater manufacturers like Rinnai, Takagi, Rheem and Noritz. Features & Benefits Super compact 14.5″ x 23″ x 5.5″ size 84%+ thermal efficiency 140,000 BTU maximum input 6.6 gallons/ minute capacity at 35F degree rise Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gpm Electronic ignition. Has a Power vented fan that Vents directly vertically or horizontally with 3” stainless steel flue 3′ long flue and elbow included. Can be used in recirculation and space heating application . Delivers 6.6 gpm of hot water with a 35°F Instant Temperature Rise (Equivalent to 5.5gpm with a 45F temp Rise). European Model Digital Display is in Celsius.
6. LuxHeat 10 Sqft Mat Kit (120v) Electric Radiant Floor Heating System for Under tile, Stone & Laminate. Includes Self-Adhesive Heat Mat, OJ Microline Programmable Thermostat with GFCI & Cable Monitor
- LUXURY AND COMFORT – Enjoy the warmth of LuxHeat’s easy to install Electric Floor Heating System. Installs under Tiles, Stone, Laminate and Engineered wood floors. Kit Includes 10sqft Heating Mat, GFCI Programmable Thermostat with Floor Sensor and Installation Cable Monitor/alarm.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The 3″ Pre-spaced Electric Floor Heating Mat can be cut & turned, flipped or rotated, ensuring warmth in the desired areas. With Self-adhesive mesh on one side and double sided tape on the other, the mat stays flat even when flipped over. Less than 1/8″ Cable diameter ensures minimal effect on finished floor level.
- QUALITY & EXPERIENCE – Combined experience of over 50 years, the LuxHeat tech team offers a wide range of high quality, UL Certified products . A 10-Year Manufacturers warranty’s – providing peace of mind and an assurance of performance for many years to come. UL listed as Safe for Wet Locations.
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT – The OJ Microline Intuitive Programmable, 120 Volt, Dual sensing (Air & Floor), promises great value for money. The 7-day Program Schedule provides maximum comfort, while reducing operating costs. Includes: Class A GFCI, Power logging, Child Lock, UL Listed, 3-year Factory Warranty & more. 10Kohm Floor Sensor included.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS for Heated Mat – Size: 10 Sqft (20″ x 6.10′), 12w/Sqft @ 3″ wire spacing’s (120v) 120w. Twin conductor heating wires, and drain wire with Aluminium sheath , ensures ultra low EMF. Cable Monitor/Alarm includes 2xAAA batteries.
ENJOY THE BEAUTY AND PRACTICALITY OF A HARD FLOOR WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON COMFORT
The luxury of a heated tile floor in the cold months is a pleasure that must be experienced to be truly appreciated
LuxHeat mats can be cut, turned, flipped, or have wires removed to accommodate any room shape or size
Controlled by OJ Microline’s Intuitive Programmable thermostat to become one of the most versatile, easy to install heating systems
BEST SUITED FOR:
★ Residential homes, Office apartments and Senior living facilities
★ Under tile, stone, marble, laminate and engineered wood floors
★ Can be installed as primary or secondary heat source
HEATING MAT FEATURES:
✔ Zero EMF (Electromagnetic Field)
✔ Double insulated, single cold lead
✔ UL listed for USA, suitable for wet locations
✔ Twin conductors, Alu foil sheath and ground wire
✔ 12watts/sqft @ 3″ spacing provides optimal heat distribution
✔ Self-Adhesive mesh on one side and double sided tape on the other, ensures mat stays flat even when flipped
✔ c UL us Listed
✔ GFCI Class A 5mA
✔ Dual sensing(Air & Floor)
✔ Dual voltage(120v & 240v)
✔ Load: [email protected], [email protected]
✔ Large backlit display with Intuitive menu
✔ Other Modes: Child lock, Manual override & more
✔ Compatible with most radiant Floor Heating Systems
✔ 7-Day Program, pre-set program can be customized to suit one’s lifestyle
Cable Monitor: Includes batteries
✔ Versatile, Fast & Easy to install, Easy to Use
✔ Recommended by Health Professionals for Allergy sufferers
✔ No unattractive heaters, storage hassles, maintenance, or smell
✔ Safe for Children, Elderly and Pets – No hot, exposed or moving parts
✔ Accurate and Intelligent control ensures your Personal Comfort and Affordability
7. Mophorn Radiant Floor Manifold 4 Loop Radiant Floor Heating Set 4 Branch Radiant Floor Heating Kit 1/2inch PEX Tubing for Heat Stainless Steel
- Total size:12.5X15inch, 4 loops.Material is 304 Stainless Steel
- This radiant floor heating system includes body flow meters with adjustable flow rates, isolation ball valve with 1″ NPT thread made of high-quality brass forging
- This PEX Manifold set is pressure tested and pre-assembled.Simply mount the manifold on brackets and connect the valves and PEX tubing
- PEX Manifold adapters with the manifold are compatible with any type of PEX tubing – but we have no adapters Compression type connections & push fittings for ease of installation
- There is an automatic float type air vent for air elimination purposes. Also includes a cap for pressure testing purposes
Radiant Floor Heating PEX tubing for heat 1/2inch radiant floor heating manifold Set Stainless Steel
Radiant Floor Heating has been designed engineered to offset the manifold from the mounting surface for easy access and installation of PEX tubing.Installs quickly and easily
No. of PEX outlets: 8 (4 on the Supply PEX manifold + 4 on the Return PEX manifold)
For use with PEX tubing sizes: Inner diameter 1/2 “, outer diameter 5/8”
Manifold trunk size: 1-1/4″
Valve inlet connections: 1″ NPT
Overall width (with valves): 15.5″
Overall height: 14″
Overall depth: 4″ (will fit inside a 2×4 frame wall)
Distance between PEX branches (on center): 2″
Max. flow per individual branch: 1.4 GPM
8. BestEquip 9-Loop 1/2" Pex Manifold with Flow Meters Stainless Steel Radiant Floor Manifold Set 9-Branch Radiant Floor Heating Manifold Kit for 1/2 Inch PEX Tubing Manifold (9 Loop)
- PEX MANIFOLD – Material: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: 95℉-149
- No. of PEX outlets: 9 on the Supply PEX manifold + 9 on the Return PEX manifold
- For use with PEX tubing sizes: 1/2″
- RADIANT HEAT MANIFOLD – Manifold trunk size: 1-1/4″
- Valve inlet connections: 1″ NPT
- Distance between PEX branches (on center): 2″
- Max. flow per individual branch: 1.4 GPM
- EASY TO USE – No PEX tools required. Use regular pliers or adjustable wrench to connect PEX tubing to the manifold. Pressure tested and pre-assemble. Simply mount the manifold on brackets and connect valves and PEX tubing.
- FLOW METERS – Comes with flow meters. PEX Manifold adapters not included.
- APPLICATION – This 9-branch 1/2″ stainless steel manifold kit is for radiant floor heat systems. NOTE: NOT suitable for potable water applications.
9 Loop PEX 1/2″ Stainless Steel Radiant Floor Heating Manifold Kit
NOTE: This manifold is NOT suitable for potable water applications.
Material: Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: 35℃- 65℃(95℉-149℉)
No. of PEX outlets: 9 on the Supply PEX manifold + 9 on the Return PEX manifold
For use with PEX tubing sizes: 1/2″
Manifold trunk size: 1-1/4″
Valve inlet connections: 1″ NPT
Distance between PEX branches (on center): 2″
Max. flow per individual branch: 1.4 GPM
Product Size: 22 X 14″
Devices Included As Following
(1) Supply PEX manifold with 9 PEX tubing outlets and 9 adjustable flow meters: Allow to monitor GPM (Gallons Per Minute) water flow through individual manifold branches.
(2) Return PEX manifold with 9 PEX tubing outlets and 9 balancing (flow adjustment) valves: Balancing valves allow for adjustment of water flow for each branch independently and help to properly balance the radiant heating system.
(3) Isolation ball valves with 1″ NPT connections: Allow for easy service and pressure testing.
(4) Automatic air vents (air eliminators): Float type air vent is used to automatically purge the air out of the radiant heat system. Air vent caps are included for pressure testing purposes.
(5) Drain valves: Both drain valves feature a 3/4″ male garden hose connection for convenient draining/filling of the system. Caps included.
(6) Mounting brackets with bolt: Heavy-duty design and custom engineered to offset the manifold from the mounting surface for easy access and installation of PEX tubing.
Horizontal (as shown on the listing images): Recommended
Upside down (with balancing valves and/or flow meters pointing down): Allowed
Vertical (with balancing valves and flow meters pointing to the side): Allowed
9. International Thermal Research Oasis Hydronic Heating System – 3 Year Service Kit
Oasis Hydronic Heat Annual Service Kit – Kit Includes: Gar-Ber R Fuel Filter & O Ring Ignitor Air Filter Fuel Nozzle Stone
10. International Thermal Research Oasis Hydronic Heating System ~ 5 Year Service Kit
Oasis Hydronic Heat 5 Year Service Kit Included in the Kit: Gar-Ber Fuel Filter and O Ring, Fuel Nozzle, Fuel Nozzle Stone, Air Filter, Ignitor, Flame Sensor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hydronic Heating Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!