995 reviews analysed
1. 3M High Temperature Flue Tape, 15-Foot Roll
3M High Temperature Flue Tape, 15-Foot Roll
From the Manufacturer
3M High-Temperature Flue Tape is easily installed around seams in hot air ducts. It stops hot air leaks and may be used on surfaces up to 600 degrees F (315 C). Measures 1-1/2 inch by 15 foot
2. Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade – 1.9 inch x 150 feet (3.4 mil) – Perfect for HVAC, Duct, Pipe, Insulation and More – By Impresa Products
- PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
- HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
- STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
TESTED, TRUSTED AND BACKED BY OUR TOP-RATED WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
3. 1" Width x 11 Yard Roll PTFE Coated Fiberglass High Temperature Tape with Silicone Adhesive Cloth, Release Surface on Heat sealers, Vacuum Machine Sealing Tape with Adhesive
- This PTFE coated fiberglass fabric with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive tapes provide superior release properties and non-stick surfaces to allow machinery and equipment to run smoothly and efficiently.
- This fiberglass tape provide the solution of hgh temperature,it is used in packaging (heat sealing, shrink wrapping) as a heat resistant release surface placed over heating elements and pressure bars.
- This tape maintains durability at high speeds and high temperatures. Frequently used in heat sealers, blister formation and form-fill-seal equipment as well as lining of guide rails, chutes and slides
- This tape maintains high temperature resistance to 500F.
- The PTFE coating provides a smooth, anti-stick surface.
4. CS Hyde High Temperature Fiberglass Tape With Silicone Adhesive, Ivory 1/2 inch x 36 yards
5. HEATIT Aluminum Foil Tape Professional Grade 2 inch x 30 feet (10yard Length) Thick 5.3mil (2.4mil foil and 2.9mil Backing Paper) for HVAC, Ducts, Pipes, Metal Repair, Heating Cable Application etc
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HEATIT aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F
- 2.0 inches wide x 30 feet (10 yards) length. 2.4 mil foil thick and 2.9 mil backing paper thick
- HEATIT aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, Chemically resistant. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency
- Idea for Indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, duct insulation, general repair, cold and hot air ducts, HVAC, aluminum sealing, copper pipe fixing etc
6. 3M 3311 Silver Aluminum Foil Tape – 2 in. x 5 yd. Vapor Resistant Rubber Adhesive Foil Tape Roll. Adhesives and Tapes
- Adhesive Tape: this foil tape with aggressive rubber adhesive sticks well to most surfaces. The vapor shielding tape also adheres to irregular surfaces, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Applications: the silver aluminum tape can be used for shielding, patching, seaming, and sealing to protect the materials from moisture, heat, odor, and chemical transmission. It is ideal for use in repair tasks
- Temperature Friendly: the odor resistant tape meets American UL-723 standards for flame spread and smoke. The rubber adhesive tape dissipates excess heat and ensures heating and cooling efficiency of sensitive materials
- Multipurpose Tape: this adhesive foil tape works suitably well in general, commercial, and industrial applications. It can be used for aluminum seams and joints, sheet metals, fibrous and metal ducts, and aluminum backed duct boards
- Specifications: this silver foil tape measures 2 in. in width, 5 yd. in length, and weighs 0.32 oz. The paper-lined tape can sustain -10 deg. – 180 deg. temperature
3M Silver Tape is backed with aluminum foil and rubber adhesive for sticking perfectly to the surfaces. The aluminum backed tape features a high-tack, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds equally with regular, irregular, smooth and powder-painted surfaces. This silver tape is ideally used for patching and seaming tears in sheet metals, metal ducts, aluminum backed fiberglass and thermal insulation systems. Insulation tape has high heat reflectivity and thermal conductivity features to protect heat-sensitive apparatus from vermin, high and low temperatures, moisture, and fire smoke. The 5 yd. long and 2 in. wide heat-reflective tape can be used in all weather conditions.
7. 1" X 72 Yds – Tapes Master 2 Mil Green Powder Coating Masking Tape – High Temperature
- Resistant to abrasion, chemicals and temperature
- Wide operating temperature range up to 400°F/204°C
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Removes without adhesive residue after exposure to heat /chemical.
- “Tapes Master” is an Amazon registered brand name. To ensure that you have the best quality and an authentic product, please make sure the item you ordered has the brand name “Tapes Master” printed on the beginning of the tape. Help us fight counterfeit products. Please report to Amazon customer service if you have received a counterfeit item.
Green Masking Tapes, also known as Powder Coating Masking Tapes, are made of 2 mil thick polyester film with 1.5 mil thick silicone adhesive. They can withstand temperatures of up to 400°F/(204°C). Green Masking Tapes are extremely economical and can be removed cleanly without leaving any adhesive residue.
Adhesion Type: Silicone
Total thickness: 3.5 Mil
Temperature Rating: 0 – 4000 F (0 – 2040 C)
Breaking Strength: 25 lbs/in
Adhesion to steel: 30 oz/in
Tensile Strength: 50 lbs/inch
Elongation: 100% at Break
Dielectric Strength: 4,500 V
Anodizing, Electronic Assembly, General Purpose Masking, Masking electronic components, Powder Coating, Plating, Photo Splicing, Shipping and Packaging.
8. 2 Rolls (0.4”x108ft) CHRYSAN Heat Resistant Tape for Heat Press, Up to 500℉High Temperature Polyimide Tape, Ideal Solution for Heat Transfer, Sublimation, Masking, 3D Printing and More
- EXCELLENT THRERMAL DURABILITY: Premium material polyimide with silicone adhesive provides excellent feature of heat resistant, and the long-term temperature is 500 ℉(260℃), the short-term temperature is 662 ℉(350℃).
- NO ADHESIVE RESIDUE: After removing the tape, there is no adhesive residue on the surface of components.
- HIGH ELECTRIC INSULATIVITY: The polyimide tape has excellent electrical properties, the breakdown voltage is above 4500V.
- GOOD COMPREHENSIVE PROPERTIES: Not easy to break while peeling, and the tape also offers excellent resistance to moisture, acids, and chemicals.
- WORRY-FREE: Worry-free to Purchase and We Provide friendly customer service.
Your Perfect Solution for High Temperature Application
CHRYSAN Polyimide tapes provide you with perfect high temperature solution.
Super High Temperature Heat Resistance
The superb high temperature materials ensure perfect performance of heat resistant, and the long-term temperature is 500 ℉(260℃), the short-term temperature is 662 ℉(350℃).
No Adhesive Residue with Applicable Stickiness
With applicable stickiness of adhesive, the tape features no adhesive residue on the surface of components after removing.
Excellent Electric Insulativity
In the circumstance of high temperature, the tape can also provide excellent property of electrical insulation.
Good Tensile Strength & Weather-Resistance
While peeling or removing, don’t worry to break the tape, and good property of weather resistance make it possible to resist moisture, acids, and chemicals.
Except for electronic components protecting and insulating, the premium tape can be used in a wide variety of field such as soldering, etching, 3D printing, motor coil, automotive sensor, fiber optics cable, heat pressing and more.
Worry-free to Purchase
We provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
2 Rolls Heat Resistant Tape (10mm x 108ft x 2.3mil).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found High Temperature Heating Tape for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!