632 reviews analysed
1. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
2. VIVOSUN Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Temperature Controller 68–108 ºF for Seedlings, Germination, Rooting, Fermentation and Reptiles
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY AND RESULTS: Regulates and maintains your preferred temperature within a range of 68–108 ºF
- perfect for professional horticulturalists or the budding grower. Comes with a sensor probe so you can reliably track the temperature of your plant’s roots
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: With an easy-to-grip hexagonal shape and made of an extra-fortified plastic, components will not rust or malfunction under tough conditions
- ZERO-EFFORT SET UP & OPERATION: The controller comes with a manual but you won’t need to read it! Using just 3 buttons, you can set a temperature or change the display between Fahrenheit/Celsius in seconds
- USE, HANG, FORGET: Our controller comes with a hanging tab and wall mount along with a convenient angled socket to keep cords untangled and neat. Guaranteed to keep your growing operation perfectly balanced, as all things should be
- COMPATABILITY & SAFETY GUARANTEED: Compatible with any heat mat and ready to plug in to North American outlets. VIVOSUN always stands behind its products and cares for you—if you have any questions or concerns contact our friendly customer service staff
3. Zacro Digital Heat Mat Thermostat – Reptile Heat Pad, for Seed Germination41-108°F, 1-Pack, Black
- Variety of uses: heating thermostat for seed germination, rooting, reptiles, home brewing and fermentation to provide a constant custom temperature, so that your environment is maintained within the ideal temperature range.
- Bright and easy-to-read LCD display and work indicator settings make it easy to see the operating status of the thermostat and temperature changes at any time.
- Precise temperature control:The digital thermostat provides temperature control between 41°F and 108°F (5-42°C). Accuracy is ±0.1 degrees, no need to worry about overheating and not meeting your temperature requirements.Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Quality Assurance:The product has passed UL test. Zacro is committed to providing customers with sincere service and high quality products. Please buy with confidence
- NOTE: Please note that the controller can only be used to power off heating equipment at setting temperature and does not increase the heating power of the heating equipment.Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug.
4. Zoo Med ReptiTemp RT-600 Digital Thermostat Controller
- Temperature control range: 50F to 122F. Controls Temperature by turning on heating devices in HEAT mode or by turning on cooling devices (e.g. fan) in COOL mode.
- Remote Temperature Sensor with 6 foot cable.
- Controls up to 600 watts of heating devices. Controls up to 150 watts of cooling devices.
- Built in memory stores settings in case of power failure.
- Alarm flashes and sounds when temperature reaches extreme high or low levels.
The Zoo Med Reptitemp Digital Thermostat allows you to maintain precise control of your terrarium temperature with an easy-to-program LCD interface. Just plug in your heating device (up to 600 watts) or cooling device (up to 150 watts), set the desired temperature and mode, and let the Reptitemp handle the rest! 1 year manufacturer warranty
5. iPower 8"x12" Under Tank Heat pad and Digital Thermostat Combo Set for Reptiles
- UNIFORM HEAT: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- PASTE WHERE YOU WANT: 3M Adhesive Paper of the heat mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for use with reptile, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, homebrewing, or Kombucha tea
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C), choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout. Easy plug-In operation with LED indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Package Includes: 1 – Heat Mat (8″x 12″ Watt: 16W) / 1 – Digital Thermostat (120 Volts / 8.3 Amps Max /60 HZ)
The iPower reptile heating pad is specially designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptile, amphibian, small animal, or plant terrariums. Compared with other general heat pads on the market, our heat pad includes a new proprietary heating film technology that allows the pad to reach desired temperatures faster.
Also included is the new and improved digital heat mat controller. The new iPower heat mat thermostat is digital for greater accuracy. It provides constant customized temp for fermentation, reptiles or brewing.
1 – Heat Mat (8″x 12″ Watt: 16W) / 1 – Digital Thermostat (120 Volts / 8.3 Amps Max /60 HZ)
S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon
M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon
L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon
XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon
New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes.
3M Adhesive Paper:
Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it.
Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than other heat mat products.
About Our Digital Thermostat:
Temperature can be set from within a wide range, 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C)
The controller is compatible with most heat mats and ready to plug into North American outlets
Delivers excellent results for seedling germination, plant growth, reptile, or brewing
The thermostat controller is rigorously tested to ensure the safety of your plants, pets and DIY projects.
6. Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Package included: 1* Reptile Heat Pad, 1* 3M adhesive paper
S: 6 x 8 inches, 120V, 8W L: 8x 12 inches, 120V, 16W
How to attach double-sided 3M adhesive:
1. Lie heat pad on flat surface.
2. Turn on the heat pad
3. As pad heats, the pad will become smoother and flatter which will make it easier to apply the 3M adhesive.
How to adjust the temperature of the pad:
Rotate the switch clockwise to turn on, then continue rotating clockwise to adjust temperature from low to high. Then rotate the switch counter clockwise to turn off.
1. When securing heat pad to terrarium make sure it is placed so that reptiles will not have direct contact with the heat pad.
2. For indoor use only.
3. Placing terrariums with an under-tank heat pad on household furniture may cause the furniture’s finish to discolor. Tikaton recommends using a terrarium stand.
4. For use on glass terrariums only. Do not use on wood, plastic, acrylic or any other type terrarium.
Note: The heating temperature of the pad will be affected by the environment, best results are obtained at a room temperature of about 68-86°F (20~30 °C) in winter and less than 113°F (45°C) in summer.
7. Pymeter Digital Temperature Controller Heat Mat Dual Thermostat Outlet Heating Cooling for Homebrew Reptile Aquarium Greenhouse Heater
- ✓【Dual Probes】Quite different from other thermostats, Pymeter temperature controller is equipped with 2 waterproof accurate sensors, make it possible to control 2 sockets for heater and cooler at the same time or separately.
- ✓【Dual Sockets】Each outlet has independent temperature controlled switch and it intelligently identify heating or cooling mode via ON & OFF set-point, it is very easy and flexible to keep target at desired temperature range.
- ✓【Safe and Reliable】Support High and Low Temperature Alarm
- Temperature Difference Alarm, this is very helpful to keep target safe from malfunction of any one probe. Cooking fishes NEVER happen!
- ✓【Enhanced Functions】Power-Off Memory
- Power-On Delay
- Temperature Calibration.
- ✓【Widely Used】Pre-wired, just plug in and play, suitable for various applications: kimchi refrigerator, garage freezer, carboy heater, home brew kit, chicken coop water heater, water chiller, swamp cooler, seedling heat mat, reptile heating pad, heat lamp, oven thermostat, beer brewing kit, fermenter fermentation bucket, heat mat for plants, grow tent heater etc.
8. VIVOSUN 10"x20.75" Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Combo Set MET Standard
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: The heat mat is supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: The controller maintains a stable temperature between 68-108°F (20-42°C) for professional horticultural systems
- the sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments.
- ZERO-EFFORT SETUP & OPERATION: The controller comes with a manual, but you won’t need to read it! Using 3 buttons, you can set a temperature or change the display between Fahrenheit/Celsius in seconds.
- COMPATIBILITY & SAFETY GUARANTEED: Compatible with any heat mat and ready to plug into North American outlets, VIVOSUN is the best choice for safe and professional heat-mat regulation.
9. iPower 40-108 Degrees Fahrenheit Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing, Black
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: Digital temperature controller for heat mat in colder or warmer environments. 1 Year manufacturer warranty. Package include: 1 pack iPower digital heat mat thermostat controller
- VARIETY OF USES: Heat mat thermostat provides constant customized temp for Seed Germination, Rooting, Reptiles, Homebrewing and Fermentation, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C). Temperature Display Range: 32 -140°F. Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: 120 Volts / 8.3 Max Amps /60 HZ / 1000 Watts. Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- NOTE: Please note that the controller can only be used to power off heating equipment at setting temperature and does not increase the heating power of the heating equipment
“The iPower heat mat thermostat provides constant customized temp seed germination, reptiles and brewing. It is ideal for maintain rooting temperature in a tray and dome. Ideal in homebrewing for maintaining desired fermentation temperature, and perfect for temperature control in reptile terrariums and small pet enclosures. This heat mat controller is compatible with all heat mats, but is optimized for iPower seedling heat mats. Features: 1.Controls temperature in colder or warmer environments 2.Digital temperature controller for heat mat 3.Provides constant optimum temperature for specific crops 4.Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F-108°F (5-42°C), temperature display range: 32 -140°F 5.Celsius or Fahrenheit read-out 6.Specs: 120 Volts / 8 Max Amps / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts 7.Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong ground plug 8.CETL certification is proof that a product complies with widely-accepted safety standards 9.1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Seeding Heat Mat Setup Instructions： Place sensor into the rooting area about 1″”- 1-1/2″” Position thermostat up and away from seedling trays and stray water. Do not submerge Plug heat mat into thermostat Plug in thermostat power cord and set maximum desired temperature Heat mat thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don’t exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat, and set the desired temperature. NOTE: Please note that the controller can only be used to power off heating equipment at setting temperature and does not increase the heating power of the heating equipment. Abnormal Warning： If thermostat shows “”E1″”, it means that the actual temperature is lower than 0 degree Celsius or 32.0 degrees Fahrenheit If thermostat shows “”E2″”, it means that the actual temperature is higher than 60.0 degrees Celsius or 108.0 degrees Fahrenheit If thermostat shows “”E3″”, it means that the temperature sensor is not working properly. Please re-install the sensor”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad Thermostat Reptile for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!