The Best Gpu Air Cooling
Finding your suitable readers for gpu air cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for gpu air cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
728 reviews analysed
1. ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW 120 VGA Closed Loop AIO GPU Liquid Cooler, Compatible with Reference RTX2070/2080/2080Ti, 5700/5700XT Series, 1070/1080 Series
Reference RTX2080Ti/2080/2070 GTX1080Ti/1080/1070Ti/1070 5700XT/5700
Radiator Dimension: 154×120×27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube Length: 380mm
Waterblock Dimension: 72×72×32.5mm
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Pump Current: 0.25A
Pump Speed: 2100±10%RPM
Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
Included Fans: 1pcs
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 700~1500±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.2A
Power Input: 2.4W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x Closed Loop AIO Liquid VGA Cooler
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Thermal Grease Tube
1 x User Manual
FAQ: What is the GPU compatibility?
We have limited access to after market VGA cards, you may check official website on how to check the compatibility or contact product support.
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
2. ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV – High-End Graphics Card Cooler with Backside Cooler for Efficient RAM and VRM-Cooling
- 300 Watt Cooling Performance – Three silent 92 mm PWM Fans, 84 Aluminum fins, 5 Heat pipes pre applied MX 4 Thermal Compound
- New Fan Controller – For a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards
- Nvidia GeForce: GTX 980, 970, Titan X, Titan (Black), 780 (Ti), 770, 760, 750 (Ti), 680, 670, 660 (Ti), 650 (Ti,Ti boost), … For More Information, Visit http://ax4.arctic.ac
- Including Back Side Cooler for improved VR- and RAM- Cooling
- AMD Radeon: R9 290(X), 285, 280(X), 270(X), R7 265, HD 8870, 7870(XT, GHz), 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 5870, 5850, 5830
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
3. Corsair Vengeance Airflow Memory Cooling Fan CMYAF
CORSAIR Vengeance Airflow Memory fan unit – for Vengeance Pro Series
4. Alphacool 17427 GPU RAM Copper Heatsinks 14x14mm – 10pcs Air Cooling Passive Coolers
The small heat sinks are the perfect addition for cooling various electronic components such as the graphics card VRam, the voltage transformer on a motherboard, or even in a power amplifier or in RC vehicles. To ensure maximum heat capacity and cooling performance, the coolers are made of copper. Alphacool uses a special coating to prevent the infamous greenish discolouration on copper as much as possible. This increases the lifespan of the cooler and ensures steady cooling performance. The coolers can be installed onto the desired components with optional thermal paste or self-adhesive thermal pads. Technical Data Dimensions: 14 x 14mm Material: Fullcopper Scope of Delivery Alphacool GPU RAM Copper Heatsinks 14x14mm – 10pcs
5. Aluminum VGA Graphic Card Cooler – Graphic Card Fans – 3 x 80mm Fans with SATA+Aura 4PIN Connector VF-1
- 1. VF-1 is a Video card assistant cooling equipment for gamer developed by our team
- 2. The sense of the development of this products is to provide a straight-blown air supplement for those videp card which don’t have sufficient heat dissipation or inappropriate cooling channels by inappropriate case structure which will cause high video card temperature or high noise level
- 3. With VF-1, it has been tested that the temperature of the video card will drop around 5 degrees celsius (different figures will be achieved from different hardware)
- 4. There is RGB light effect on the top of VF-1, It can not only supplement the insufficient light effect of most of the video card but also provide simple and elegant light effect embellishment to the video card area
Dimensions: 134x20x270mm Connector: 4Pin Rated Voltage: DC 12V Rated Current: 0.12 Amp Rated Speed: 1500 RPM ±10% Air flow: 17.52 CFM Noise: 18 dBA Material:Aluminum
6. Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,240mm,Dual ML120 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4 (Renewed)
- Two 120mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Air flow – 75 CFM. Noise level – 37.0 decibels
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
7. ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Air Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan in Push-Pull, 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Socket, for CPUs up to 210 Watt TDP – Red
- Improved heat dissipation: evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimized heat sink design with 54 Cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the freezer 34 eSports Duo
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a back plate and its low weight it’s also transport safe
- Ideal airflow: The two Bionix p-fans of the freezer 34 eSports Duo work in push-pull-mode. The resulting increase of airflow ensures that the heat from the CPU is dissipated even faster
- Compatibility: The CPU cooler mounting system Freezer 34 eSports Duo by ARCTIC mounting system is compatible with the Intel Sockets: 115x, 2011-3 *, 2066 * and AMD: AM4
Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor s long sessions without annoying noise. ARCTIC’s new motor of the BioniX Fans eliminates vibrations directly at its source, in particular at the motor. The ARCTIC motor absorbs 95 % of vibrations compared to a conventional DC motor. Thus, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady torque and smoother switching of the magnet field. Two low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the heat pipe provide a great airflow. The first fan pushes air through the heatsink, the second fan pulls the air out of the heatsink
8. Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
9. Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H100i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Fan Airflow : 75 CFM
10. Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler, All-in-One Liquid Cooler, Dual Chamber Design, 120mm x 2 MasterFan Air Balance Fans
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation wit 100% in-house design and manufacturing. Air flow – 66.7 CFM. Noise level – 30.0 decibels
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump bumps up performance and durability over last-gen single chamber pump designs
- Push-Pull Fans – To avoid dynamic loss, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
- Twist and Play – Easy installation design. Get a screwdriver and have it running in five minutes
The MasterLiquid all-in-one liquid CPU cooler is custom, inside and out. Our low-profile dual chamber pump outperforms its single chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep this thing as quiet as a library. Kink-free, factory-sealed FEP tubing now comes sleeved for a premium look. Screw it in and experience the quiet muscle of liquid cooling without ever worrying about refills or maintenance. Enjoy the work of decades of thermal innovation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gpu Air Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!