Top 9 Fluke Air Quality Meter
Finding your suitable readers for fluke air quality meter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for fluke air quality meter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
718 reviews analysed
1. Fluke 922/KIT Airflow Meter Kit with a NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate with Data
- Your unit is calibrated prior to shipment with a New NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate with Data
- The NIST calibration provides you assurance your instrument meets manufacturer’s specifications. Your instrument is ready to use day one meeting most quality system standards
- Bright, backlit display for clear viewing in all environments
- User-defined duct shape and size for maximum airflow accuracy
- Resolution down to 0.001 in H2O
The Fluke Airflow Meter/Micromanometer Kit makes airflow measurements easy by combining three tools: differential pressure, airflow, and velocity into a single, rugged meter. Differential pressure measurements only tell part of the story.
2. Fluke 971 Temperature Humidity Meter
Quickly and conveniently take accurate humidity and temperature readings with the Fluke 971.The Fluke 971 is invaluable for facility maintenance and utility technicians, HVAC-service contractors, and specialists who assess indoor air quality (IAQ). Lightweight and easy to hold, the Fluke 971 is the perfect tool for monitoring problem areas. With a rugged holster and protected sensor, the Fluke 971 is built to perform and made to last. Backlit dual display of humidity and temperature. Measures dew point and wet bulb temperatures. 99 record storage capacity. Ergonomic design with belt clip and protective holster. Quick-response capacitance sensor. Compact and lightweight. Temperature range from -20 to 60 degree C. 0 to 45 degree C is +/-0.5 degree C and -20 to 0 degree C and 45 to 60 degree C +/- 1.0 degree C. Relative humidity from 5 to 95 percent. Min/Max/Avg Data hold. Low battery indicator. 5 to 95 percent RH relative humidity range. Measures 60mm width by 194mm height by 34mm depth. 4 AAA alkaline battery.
3. Fluke 922 Airflow Micromanometer with Bright Backlit Display, +/- 0.6 psi Pressure, 16000 fpm Velocity, 99999 cfm Volume
- Measure pressure drops across key HVAC equipment to drive peak performance and extend equipment life
- Match ventilation to occupant loads
- Monitor indoor versus outdoor pressure relationships and manage the building envelope
- Promote indoor comfort and quality
- 2 year warranty
- Automatic Frequency Control(AFC)
- Calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz
- Adjustable limits – for quickertesting
- 3- pole and 4-pole fall of potential, earth resistance loop testing
- 4-pole soil resistivity testing
Fluke 922 was designed and built for how (and where) you do your job, with performance, ruggedness and ease of use, setting the Fluke 922 apart from the competition. The bright white display and ruggedized holster and wrist strap let you take the Fluke 922 into less than ideal environments. The color-coded hoses help you keep track of where your readings are coming from. The simple, intuitive interface means you can measure pressure, velocity, or airflow at the push of a button. The Fluke 922 helps you analyze airflow. Measure pressure drops across key HVAC equipment to drive peak performance and extend equipment life. Match ventilation to occupant loads. Monitor indoor vs. outdoor pressure relationships and manage the building envelope. Promote indoor comfort and quality. Perform duct traversals for accurate airflow readings. Powerful meter provides differential and static pressure, air velocity and flow readings. Convenient colored hoses help proper interpretation of pressure readings. Easy to use without sacrificing performance. Bright, backlit display for clear viewing in all environments. User-defined duct shape and size for maximum airflow accuracy. Resolution down to 0.001 in H2O. MIL-PREF-28800F, Class 3 vibration. Meets requirements for EN61326-1. 10 PSI maximum pressure at each port. 99 point data storage capacity. Min/Max/Average/Hold functions for easy data analysis. 4 AA battery. Auto power off saves battery life. 2 years warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. The Fluke 922 makes airflow measurements easy by combining pressure, air flow, and velocity into a single, rugged meter. The 922 is compatible with most pitot tubes. The Fluke 922 allows technicians to conveniently enter their duct shape and dimensions for maximum measurement accuracy. Use the Fluke 922 to ensure proper air flow balance and maintain a comfortable environment, measure pressure drops across filters and coils, and match ventilation to occupant loads. The 922 monitors indoor verses outdoor pressure relationships, manages the building envelope, and performs duct traversals for accurate airflow readings. The 922 provides differential and static pressure, air velocity and flow readings, and minimum, maximum, average, and hold functions for easy data analysis. The 922 features a bright, backlit display clear viewing in all environments, and the convenient colored hoses help you properly diagnose pressure readings. The auto power off feature saves battery life. The Fluke 922 airflow meter kit includes the following: a 12-inch pitot tube, two rubber hoses, a TPak magnetic strip, a TPak Strap, a TPak latch tab, four AA batteries 1.5 V Alkaline, a users manual, all stored in a hard carrying case. The Fluke 922 airflow meter kit is sold one set per package and is covered by a two year warranty.
4. Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter, LCD Display, +/-3 Degrees Accuracy, 0.001 Resolution, 0 to 50 Degrees C Temperature Range, 12" Length x 3.75" Width x 2" Depth
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance. Battery life typically – >
- 10 hours (backlight on full). >
- 12 hours (backlight reduced)
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for battery and dc systems
The Fluke 345 digital clamp meter is a true RMS sensing, manual- and auto-ranging multimeter for measuring current, voltage, frequency, harmonics, kilowatt power usage, power factor, and real, reactive, and apparent power in industrial electrical testing applications. It has a clamp that measures AC current to 1,400 amp and DC current to 2,000 amp. The clamp has two jaws that can close around an electrical conductor up to 58mm (2.24″) in diameter to measure current without touching or interrupting the circuit. A set of test leads is included for measuring AC voltage and DC voltage to 825V, and voltage frequency to 1kHz (kilohertz). The meter measures real power, reactive power, apparent power, and power factor and records the kilowatt hour (kWHr) usage of a power source to provide data on the power efficiency of an electrical system. It can be used for power measurements on single- or three-phase balanced power sources. The meter measures fundamental total harmonic distortion (THD) and individual harmonics, which can degrade the quality of the power being supplied by the system. The meter’s inrush current function analyzes the surge current at the startup of motors and other inductive loads to provide accurate, stable measurements. It features a low-pass filter that reduces high-frequency interference to allow accurate measurements of complex wave shapes. The meter has a rotary switch to select the property to measure, and an LCD with a backlight for visibility in low light. The unit operates on six AA batteries, and it has a low-battery indicator that signals when the battery needs to be replaced. Clamp meters are typically used by electrical engineers to measure properties of electrical current without physically touching or disconnecting the conductor.
This true RMS (root mean square) sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform. It has two ranging modes: manual, which allows the user to select the operating range, and auto, which automatically selects the appropriate operating range. Accuracy and resolution specifications vary according to the range being measured. It meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is rated for CAT IV installations to 600V, which covers equipment at the origin of the installation, such as electricity meters and primary over-current protection equipment, and CAT III installations to 1000V, which covers equipment in fixed installations, such as switches in the fixed installation and some industrial equipment that is permanently connected to the fixed installation. The European Conformity (CE) marking indicates compliance with applicable European Union directives. The unit comes with a test lead set, alligator clips, test probes, a USB cable, an AC adapter, Power Log software, six AA batteries, a carrying case, and instructions.
|Maximum AC input||1,400 amp|
|Maximum DC input||2,000 amp|
|Maximum AC and DC voltage input||825V|
|Maximum frequency detected||1kHz|
|Individual harmonics detected||30th harmonic (40th harmonic for 15 Hz to 22 Hz)|
|Maximum power detected||Real power: 1,650kW; reactive power: 1,250kVAR; apparent power: 1,650kVA|
|Maximum kilowatt hour usage detected||40,000kWHr|
|Installation rating||CAT IV, 600V; CAT II, 1000V|
|Standards met||IEC safety standard 61010; CE marking; CSA; Australia N10140|
|Power supply||(6) AA batteries|
|Dimensions||300 x 98 x 52mm/12 x 3.75 x 2 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Clamp meters, also called clamp-on meters, measure electrical current without cutting through wires, or touching or interrupting the electrical circuit. Available in handheld or benchtop models, clamp meters diagnose problems in electrical equipment, wiring, and power supplies. A current clamp has two jaws that fit around a conductor to take measurements. All clamp meters test for current. Some come with test leads and inputs for measuring voltage, capacitance, and resistance. They display information either in analog or digital form. Factors that influence meter choice include the electrical properties to be measured, the anticipated range of results, and the desired level of protection against transient voltages. Safety ratings are based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards for low-voltage test equipment. IEC 61010 delineates four overvoltage installation categories. In general, a meter with a category IV rating will provide more protection against transient voltages than a meter with a lower category rating.
Fluke Corporation manufactures electrical testing tools and software for industrial and commercial applications. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- Fluke 345 power quality clamp meter
- Test lead set
- Alligator clips
- Test probes
- USB cable
- (6) AA batteries
- Power Log software
- Soft carrying case
- International AC adapter
- Instructional CD
5. Temtop M2000C Air Quality Monitor for PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature Humidity settable Audio Alarm Recording Curve Easy Calibration Colorful Display
- Multifunctional Air Quality Monitor device with laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR
- This detector can detect PM2.5 PM10 Particles CO2 Temperature and Humidity
- Audio alarm, colorful TFT display, ergonomic design, built-in rechargeable large capacity battery
- Easy understanding user interface-Fahrenheit Display Only!!!
6. Air Quality Monitor,VSON Formaldehyde Detector，Indoor Pollution Meter, Tester,Sensor, Tester,Temperature and Humidity, PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10/HCHO/TVOC Real-Time
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION AND AIR QUALITY MONITOR 】: 7 data types can be provided to fully control air quality, including HCHO / TVOC / TEMP / HUM / PM2.5 / PM1.0 / PM10 / to ensure the health of all aspects of your family, Please calibrate before use to ensure data stability.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】 : just press the power on / off button, you can easily operate this air monitor, designed with LCD color digital display, can provide the average value of each gas, real-time detection of harmful HCHO and TVOC in the room .
- 【ADVANCED FAN AND SENSOR】 : The color and sound alarm can detect and analyze the detector in real time, and display the risk level in time. When it exceeds “normal”, the detector alarm will sound and the interface color will change to avoid danger.
- 【PORTABLE & RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】 : Easy-to-carry intelligent air quality monitor can help us detect gas air pollution in homes, offices, and schools. The built-in 1000mAh rechargeable battery is packed with a USB cable, and the standby time can last for 3-6h.
- 【APPLICATION RANGE】 : home, office, car, hotel, bedroom, camping etc. The air quality monitor is very easy to store and carry, and its unit weight is 170.5g. You can test the air quality anytime and anywhere, so that your family can live a healthier life!
With the increasingly serious air pollution, we must find all kinds of tools to help us identify the harmful substances in the air, and the VSON air quality monitor is an effective recommendation.
VSON air quality detector is a smarter detector that monitors all day, from formaldehyde, benzene to air pollution index, temperature and humidity. It has eight characteristics, namely accurate detection of formaldehyde, accurate detection of TVOC, air convection system, real-time temperature detection, real-time humidity detection, air quality curve recording analysis, 24-hour air monitoring and memory calibration. With patented active air docking technology, the measurement is more sensitive and more accurate.
Display Mode: LCD
Battery: Lithium Battery
Product Size: 5.9*2.7*1.5 in
Product Weight: 170.5g
HCHO Test Range: 0~1.999 mg/m3
TVOC Test Range: 0~9.999 mg/m3
PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10 Range: 0~999μg/ m3
Temperature Test Range: 0~50℃
Humidity Test Range: 20~90%RH
1. Please set the timing function of the device with the guidance of user manual.
2. Please charge the monitor to full power when you get it or for long time storing.
3. Please turn on the device and leave it alone in a cool and ventilated place above one hour when the first time to use or haven’t been used for over 3 months.
4. Please wait for 3 minutes when you turn on the device to detect the air quality.
5. Please leave the device in a clean place for about 5 minutes to detect the air quality and don’t block the air hole with anything. Or the result of HCHO/TVOC will be not accurate.
WHAT YOU GET:
1x Air Quality Monitor
1x USB Cable
7. Fluke 985 6 Channel Indoor Air Quality Particle Counter
The new Fluke 985 Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals. From filter testing to IAQ investigations, the Fluke 985 is the portable solution for determining airborne particle concentrations. Use the Fluke 985 to immediately respond to occupant complaints, or as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program. Drive additional business by demonstrating the need for maintenance and repair. With a large screen, intuitive icons for navigation and on-screen data presentation, the Fluke 985 allows users to run more tests quickly, with less time spent cycling through screens to obtain the data. The Fluke 985 is lightweight and easy to use in any position and with easy data export options using USB cable, memory stick. it’s easy to review and analyze the data anywhere and anytime. Assess air quality more easily and accurately. Six channels and particle size range of 0.3 – 10.0 micron: Assures accurate measurements even for critical locations requiring ISO Class 5 – 9 certification. Ultra-lightweight and ergonomic design: Promises easy single-hand operation in tight or awkward spaces with less operator fatigue. Long battery life: Ten hours of standard-use battery life to last a full work day. Large 3.5 QVGC Color display: Easy navigation and viewing with the intuitive icons and large font options. 10,000 record storage: Quick access to historical data. On-screen data presentation: Data can be viewed in a traditional tabular or trend graph view at the user’s preference. Personalized setting and configurations: Customizable settings for the display, sample methods, and alarm settings for sample count. Data export options: Download data to a PC using a USB memory stick, USB cable or Ethernet connection. No special software is required to download or view data.
8. EONE ET310A Oscilloscope Handheld PC Connectable by USB Portable Digital Oscilloscope Multimeter Scope Meter Can Automatically Capture Signals and Record Waveforms Store 100 Sets Datas
9. EONE ET310B Handheld Oscilloscope Multimeter Android Bluetooth Digital Frequency Meter LED Backlight 20MHz 80Ms/s Automatic Waveform Capture Function DC/AC Voltage/Current Resistance Tester
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fluke Air Quality Meter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!