Top 9 External Sound Card For Laptop
Finding your suitable readers for external sound card for laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for external sound card for laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
827 reviews analysed
1. PHOINIKAS USB Hubs Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4 Computer External USB
- ✄ Multi-port sound card: The external sound card has its own audio chip, which can transfer one USB port to multiple 3.5mm ports, so it can connect 3.5mm audio devices such as headphones, headphones, speakers, microphones, etc. Supports single plug and dual plug headphones at the same time, no adapter is required.
- ✄ Stereo Sound Adapter: It prevents electromagnetic interference and enjoys stable and optimal sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / TeamSpeak, it is also suitable as a second source for simultaneous operation of speakers and headphones.
- ✄ Wide compatibility: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Vista, Mac IOS systems. Plug and play, no drivers required.
- ✄ Simple and convenient: easy to use, no additional drivers required. Plug and play instant audio playback. The microphone/headphone mute design allows the headphone and speaker modes to be switched freely. The output audio sound can be adjusted by the volume adjustment wheel.
- ✄ Mixing function: The mixer function can adjust the output electronically. The function keys include microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up/down wheel. Mini LEDs and surround sounds increase the level of game audio. Two headphone jacks with one microphone jack for all your external sound card adapters.
2. StarTech.com USB Sound Card w/ SPDIF Digital Audio & Stereo Mic – External Sound Card for Laptop or PC – SPDIF Output (ICUSBAUDIO2D),Black
- SPDIF OUTPUT: This external USB sound card is equipped with SPDIF digital output with AC3 (Dolby Digital) and DTS pass-through support
- EXTERNAL FEATURES: Use this USB external sound card audio adapter to easily adjust the sound output with its external volume and EQ controls
- SOUND CARD REPLACEMENT: This USB stereo audio adapter lets you replace an internal sound card on your laptop or PC with a small, compact device
- MULTI-USE SOUND CARD: This digital audio adapter with SPDIF can be used in a variety of applications, including home-theater surround sound support
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this USB sound card has free lifetime technical support.
- Add home-theater surround sound support with the integrated digital S/PDIF output
- Replace an internal sound card easily with a compact external USB device
- Adjust sound output easily with external volume and EQ controls
Add an External Sound Card This external USB sound card lets you add an SPDIF digital audio output and standard 3.5mm analog stereo audio and microphone connection to your system through USB – a convenient way to bypass or replace an internal sound card without having to open the computer case. Great Sound Quality For home-theater quality sound, this external USB DAC (digital to analog converter) offers 96KHz / 24-bit sampling rates for both playback and recording, and a 3.5mm SPDIF port with support for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (AC3) and DTS pass-through (Note: 5.1 surround sound is supported in Windows only). Versatile Functionality This versatile USB audio adapter features an integrated 3.5mm 4-position TRRS connection for your headphones or combination headset/microphone. Also, a convenient external volume control for quick adjustments, a hardware EQ switch for Bass or Treble boosting, and an LED status bar to display the current sampling rate. This USB stereo audio adapter is ideal for several applications, including connecting your computer to a home theater audio receiver through SPDIF without opening the case, replacing or upgrading the integrated audio on your portable PC or laptop and adding digital audio support to an Ultrabook or small form factor system with no internal expansion options. This USB external sound card audio adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
3. V.TOP 7.1 USB Audio Adapter External Sound Card for PC with 3.5mm MIC and 2.1 SPDIF Digital Audio (Black)
- Full 7.1 / 5.1 / 2.1 audio outputs via 3.5mm mini-jacks | Dual microphone input (VLC media player suggested)
- Supports 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF 【The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.】
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Optical S/PDIF input (pass through) and output | Built-in volume control buttons | Full-duplex recording and playback
- OS Compatibility – Windows 10 (Version 1903) / 8 / 7 (Included Software Only for Windows OS)
4. Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz External Gaming DAC and USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround, Sidetone/Speaker Volume Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nint
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC | Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY | Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you!
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL | Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster’s proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP | Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 Ohm output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 8W in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600W headphones
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC | Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity
5. FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
6. AudioQuest – DragonFly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amplifier
7. ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR with Dolby Audio for PS4, PC, Mac
- Tuned with astro audio v2: Tuned for gaming, astro audio v2 delivers pro quality audio for gamers when they need it most, whether live streaming to competitive play in the pits of a pro tournament
- Astro command center software: Redefine pro audio for gamers
- The free astro command center software gives players enhanced control over their voice communication and audio settings
- When paired with the a40 tr headset, the mixamp pro tr delivers pro quality audio from the living room to the main stage
- Input power: 250 milliampere(ma) at 5volts
- Dolby audio: Dolby audio delivers cinematic, 3d gaming audio experience and broadcasts dolby out to streaming audiences
- Game: Voice balance a feature that astro pioneered
- Game: Voice balance allows easy adjustment of the ratio of game audio to voice chat players experience
- Customizable stream output: Control what your stream audience hears, including chat and game audio levels
- Broadcast from the stream out port in 2 channel dolby surround sound
- USB sound card functionality: USB sound card functionality with game:voice balance, game and voice streaming delivered to PC gamers
- No optical port needed
- Digital daisy chain: Faster than the speed of sound, this fully digital connection enables interference and lag free local voice communications
- Customizable EQ settings: Create custom EQ modes so you’re always locked into the best gaming audio experience
The MixAmp Pro TR for PlayStation 4 and PC is the premier gaming audio solution for professional gamers, including esports athletes, content creators, streamers, and game developers. It was developed with esports athletes to meet their rigorous standards for audio fidelity, voice communication, and durability. The MixAmp Pro TR features Dolby Digital Surround Sound processing and enables lag and interference free audio. Simple controls allow for quick adjustment of Game:Voice Balance, mixing between game audio and voice chat. Select one of four customizable EQ Modes, and adjust Master Volume all at your fingertips. The free ASTRO Command Center software allows gamers to tune every input and output parameter of the MixAmp Pro TR precisely for every environment.
8. Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier for Windows PC / Mac / PS4 / and Other Consoles
The pocket-sized Sound Blaster G5 delivers massively superior gaming audio performance in a compellingly tiny form-factor. This virtual 7.1 24-bit/192kHz, 120dB USB Digital Audio Converter (DAC) and headphone amplifier delivers for the ultimate headphone gaming audio experience – whether it is for your PC or for your gaming console. Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.8 and above.
9. USB Sound Card Adapter BENGOO External Audio Adapter Stereo Sound Card Converter 3.5mm AUX Microphone Jack for Gaming Headset Earphone PS4 Laptop Desktop Windows Mac OS Linux, Plug Play
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】Designed for 3.5mm jack devices like headphones, headset or microphones that stop working or have issues with output cutting in and out. It is also suitable for sound card in the computer/laptop/desktop that dying or losing connection with motherboard. You can also use mic and headphone together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- 【LOUDER PREVIOUS-SOUND】Louder the sound that computer cannot do by itself, create surround sound effect which will bring you fantastic feelings. Support normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets.
- 【NO DRIVERS】Easy to use, no extra drivers is needed. Plug and play for instant audio playback. Microphone/Headphone mute design makes the headset and speaker mode switch freely without unplugging anything from the computer. Output audio sound can be adjusted by the volume adjustment wheel.
- 【Mixer FUNCTION】Mixer Function can adjust the output electronically level. Functional keys including microphone-mute, speaker-mute and volume-up/down roller. The mini LED indicator and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Two headset jacks with one microphone jack can satisfy all your needs for an external sound card adapter.
- 【OPERATIING SYSTEM】The External USB 2.0 Sound Card Adapter can work with all major operation systems like Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS, etc. Lightweight and portable size makes it convenient to take everywhere.
Acoustic Feast arrives with the BENGOO External Sound Card Adapter.
1. Product Dimension: 7.9 x1.34 x 0.51in (LxWxH)
2. Package Weight: 51g / 1.8oz
3. Required system including, Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ Vista, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS etc
4. Work with PS4.
【When use the external usb sound card adapter?】
(1). The built-in sound card adapter damaged or malfunction, replace it with BENGOO brand external audio sound card adapter. It will work and lift your experience when listen to music, watch movies or play games.
(2). 3.5mm headphone or microphone interface of your device stopped working or there is no headphone or microphone interface with your devices. Then the product will take effect.
(3). Have an external sound card adapter when you need to connect more than one microphone, headphone with PC. If you require high quality audio sound, try this product.
【Q: Microphone no sound, can not chat with others】
A: Steps to set below.
(1) Double click the volume icon (mini speaker) which is on the bottom right of your computer.
(2) Select “option”—“properties” and tick “microphone” in the pop-up main volume dialog window.
(3) Click “microphone strengthen” if you want the microphone volume back to “high ranking”.
【Q: Plug in the USB-AUDIO and I don’t hear anything, what else can I do? 】
A: After plugging in the USB-AUDIO, also ensure the audio adapter is set to be your primary playback- and recording device in your control panel or system preferences.
【Q: Why doesn’t my microphone seem to work or record? 】
A: The product can work with TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) jack but can’t work with Mono or TS (Tip Sleeve) jack.
•1 x USB Sound Card Adapter
•1 x Instruction Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found External Sound Card For Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!