579 reviews analysed
1. Dyson Soft Fluffy Cleaner Head for Dyson V8 Models; #966489-04
Soft Fluffy Cleaner Head for Dyson V8 Models
2. Genuine Dyson DC50 Brushroll #964705-01
3. Dyson DC59 Animal Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Brush Tool
Dyson Turbine nozzle for DC59 Animal, DC61 and DC62 949852-05 – Grey.
4. Dyson 915499-07 Nozzle Assembly, DC25
5. Genuine Dyson DC25 Cleaner Head Assembly
Genuine Dyson DC25 Cleaner head Assy #915499-01
6. Dyson Articulating Hard Floor Tool
- Dyson engineered
- 1 yr warranty
- Pivots 180° and has an ultra slim profile to reach into the awkward gaps between cupboards and units more easily
- Compatible with all Dyson upright and canister vacuums except the Big Ball Multi Floor Canister (214887-01) and Big Ball Animal Canister (214895-01)
- Not compatible with the Dyson V7, V8, or V10 cord-free vacuums
- Refer the application guide pdf for compatibility information
Maneuvers easily and cleans narrow gaps
7. Dyson 966084-01 Motor Head, Dc59
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Dyson models. OEM Part Number 966084-01. Made in United States.There is a clog in the vacuum and does not allow the roller to spin. The customer needs to clean out the dirt from the tube to allow the air to flow.
8. Dyson Quick-release Motorhead cleaner for Dyson V8 vacuums
9. Dyson Motorhead for Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuums
Made for Dyson V7 Vacuums Genuine OEM Dyson Part # 968266-02 AND 968266-04 new part number same part This is the Motorhead attachment head and not the Fluffy attachment head **If this item does not come in a genuine Dyson box with sticker, CHECK under the ball shaped head to see if there is a Dyson manufactured sticker on the motorhead. If there is, this is a true Dyson part. ** Works only on V7 Cordless Stick Vacuums – Dyson V7 Absolute, V7 Motorhead, and V7 Allergy – This does not work on the handheld Dyson vacuums (V7 Trigger, V7 Car+Boat)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dyson Vacuum Brush Head for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!