Finding your suitable readers for dell ultrsharp monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell ultrsharp monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
909 reviews analysed
1. Dell U2415 24-Inch 1920 x 1200 LED Monitor
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920×1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
2. Dell U4320Q 43 Inch 2160p 4K UltraSharp, IPS Thin Bezel Monitor, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C, VESA Certified, Black
- The only display you need: More ways to see it all: Picture-by-Picture (PBP) enables a comprehensive view of your work by displaying content from up to four different PCs onto one screen. It also includes five easy-to-use templates. Exceptional details: The 4K UHD resolution and a high pixel density of 103ppi shows your work in striking clarity. Outstanding color: Experience smooth color gradation and precision across more shades with a high color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Thoughtfully designed: Fully adaptable: The world’s first height adjustable 42.5-inch 4K monitor1 lets you tilt, swivel and adjust to your specifications. Align it to a multi-monitor setup for an even wider view. The space to perform: Save valuable desk space thanks to the small monitor base. Easy on the eyes: Your display is designed for greater comfort under long workdays. It includes a Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, a feature that reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
- Powerful connections: Charge ahead: USB-C connectivity delivers up to 90W of power, which is the highest power delivery available in a 42.5″ 4K monitor. More accessible: Conveniently placed USB ports are located at the side of the monitor for quick connectivity. Collaboration made easy: HDMI-CEC enables convenient supportability with key Zoom Room features, like scheduling operating hours and manual on/off.
- Improved Dell Display Manager: Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you conveniently tile and view your applications for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts. Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- Connectivity Options: Ports & Slots: 1. AC Power Port | 2. Security Lock Slot | 3. HDMI 1 Port | 4. HDMI 2 Port | 5. DP 1 Port | 6. DP 2 Port | 7. USB Type-C/Display Port | 8. Audio Line-out Port | 9. USB Type-A Ports (2) | 10. Stand Lock | 11. USB Downstream Port | 12. USB Type-C Downstream Port. Cables Included: 1. Power Cable (varies by country) | 2. USB Type-C Cable (C to C) | 3. USB Type-C Cable (C to A) | 4. HDMI Cable | 5. DP Cable | 6. VESA Mounting Kit
Dell UltraSharp 43″ 4K USB-C Monitor: U4320Q. Productivity, four times over. Streamline your work by viewing content from up to four PCs. A height-adjustable stand and USB-C connectivity maximize comfort and productivity.
3. Dell U2720QM 27 Inch UltraSharp 4K UHD, IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor (HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C), VESA Certified, Silver
- Experience true color and captivating details on this 27” 4K monitor with a wide color coverage, including 95% DCI-P3
- Single cable USB-C delivers up to 90W of power while transmitting data and video signals.
- Work efficiently with improved Dell Display Manager, a fully adjustable stand and virtually borderless InfinityEdge.
- Visually stunning: Experience outstanding color gradient and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR 400 monitor with a color depth 1.07 billion colors and high contrast ratio of 1300:1.
Experience outstanding color gradient and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR 400 monitor with a color depth 1.07 billion colors and high contrast ratio of 1300:1
4. Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, RoHS, TCO Displays. Input Connectors: 1 DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 mDP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 DP 1.2 (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4) / 1 HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0) / 1 HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4) / 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports with 1 x BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max) / 2 USB 3.0 upstream ports
- Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound. Ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features
- 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software
- Compatible with Windows 7
- 1 HDMI(vr2.0) connector
- USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 2 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Speakers (9W x 2= 18W). Increase brightness &
- contrast controls via OSD
- Dimensions with stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 8.5 x 20.62 inches Dimensions without stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 3.00 x 14.65 inches
- Brightness- 300 cd/m². Response Time – 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
5. Dell U3419w Ultrasharp 34-Inch WQHD (3440×1440) Curved IPS USB-C Monitor, Black
- Increased screen curvature improves your field of view, reduces reflections and creates near-uniform visual focus, so you can work comfortably for longer
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Picture-By-Picture (PBP) features enable you to view content from two different computer sources simultaneously.
- With USB-C connectivity you can connect your laptop to the monitor and charge up to 90Wi from a single source, protected by Dell’s built-in surge protection.
- Power Consumption (On mode):41 W
- 60 hertz
6. Dell UltraSharp U2717D 27-inch InfinityEdge Monitor LED-Lit Monitor
- Diagonal Viewing Size: 68.47 cm (27 inches).
- Optimal Resolution: 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz.
- Panel Technology, Surface: In-plane switching Type , Anti-Glare with 3H hardness.
- Preset Display Area (H x V): 569.736 mm x 335.664 mm 22.43 inches x 13.21 inches.
- Backlight Technology: LED. Display Type: Widescreen Flat Panel Display.
7. Dell U Series 27-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (U2718Q)
- Exceptional details, ultimate efficiency – a 27″ 4K screen with incredibly thin bezels – ideal for multiple monitor setup.
- Hone in on every task with a multi-monitor setup and experience a virtually seamless view thanks to ultrathin bezels.
- Dell HDR combines greater depth of colors, remarkable clarity and a high contrast range of shades to create strikingly realistic images.
- Compatibility- All Operating System. Tackle multiple tasks at once and stay organized thanks to Easy Arrange, a feature that lets you tile and view applications side by side.
- From the #1 monitor Brand worldwide for four consecutive years*
8. Dell U2421HE – 24 Inch 1080p FHD UltraSharp, IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor, USB-C Monitor, Anti-Glare, VESA, Black
- Get a stable, wired connection to your network and peripherals on this sleek 23.8″ hub monitor with RJ45, USB-C and a host of other ports
- Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
- ee consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Optimize your workspace with a stylish monitor featuring a thin panel profile, a compact base, and a cable management slot that can hide cable cutter from view. Plus the conveniently placed USB downstream ports (one featuring power charging) gives you easy access to what you need
- This TUVi Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time
Ports & Slots:
1. AC power port | 2. HDMI port | 3. DP port (in) | 4. USB-C/DisplayPort | 5. DP port (out) | 6. USB downstream port | 7. Audio line-out porti | 8. USB downstream porti | 9. RJ-45 connector | 10. Stand lock | 11. USB downstream portsi
Power cable | USB-C cable (C to C) | DP to DP cable
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Ultrsharp Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!