Nowadays, there are so many products of dell 1080p monitor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell 1080p monitor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell 1080p monitor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
801 reviews analysed
1. Dell P2419HC – LED Monitor – Full HD (1080P) – 24"
Ultimate connectivity in one: clutter your desk with the included USB-C cable, a single cable solution that transmits power, data, video and audio.
big convenience in one cable: get an easy charge with USB-C, the same cable that connects your device to the monitor. Also, as you Charge your device with up to 65WI of power, Protect it with Dell built-in surge protection.
connect to productivity: easily daisy chain up to two FHD monitors with DisplayPort 1.2 output. (Dual monitors in the above image are mounted on Dell dual monitor stand – MDS19; sold separately.)
smooth transitions: conveniently connect to a variety of laptops, or switch seamlessly between users, thanks to USB-C connectivity for shared workspaces.
product brochure: download the PDF file for the Dell 24 monitor – p2419hc
push your productivity room to work: with a thin profile and the smallest base in its class I, You can free up valuable desk space.
expand your efficiency: The three-sided Ultra Thin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%i.
more ways to multitask: work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the easy Arrange feature on Dell display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by in-plane Switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit.
clean and clutter-free: focus on your work while hiding away Cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
2. Dell P Series 24" Screen LED-Lit Monitor Black (P2419H)
- More room to work: Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors
- This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with Comfort View, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing
- 60 hertz
3. Dell 27 LED backlit LCD Monitor SE2719H IPS Full HD 1080p 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz HDMI VGA
4. Dell P Series 27-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (P2719H), Black
- More room to work: free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base that’s approximately 23% smaller than its predecessor
- Expand your efficiency: The three sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. Brightness: 300 candela per square metre
- This TUV certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with comfort view, a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing
- Adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts
- 60 hertz
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell 1080P Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!