739 reviews analysed
1. Bruder 02451 Caterpillar Soil Compactor with Leveling Blade
- Made in Germany
- Made of highest-quality ABS plastic
- Scale 1:16
- Dimensions: 16.3 X 6.7 X 8.7 inch
- The Cat compactor with dozer blade and padfoot drum is a reliable assistant in compaction work
- Engine hood, side door and window can be opened
- The six-part padfoot drum can be removed to continue processing the area with the smooth roller to lend the roller a very high degree of flexibility
- Bulldozer blade can be moved up and down
- the rear wheels are mounted on an oscillating axle to enable the rod roller to adapt to different surfaces
- Compatible with all Bruder bworld figures
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
The Caterpillar Vibratory Soil Compactor With Leveling Blade And Drivers Cab Has An Engine Bonnet That Can Be Opened As Well As A Side Door That Can Be Opened. There Is A Chassis: All Terrain Oscillating Axle, Articulated Steering, Tread Tires Motion/function, And Moving Plough Blade.
2. Bruder Cat Vibratory Soil Compactor with Levelling Blade
Cat vibratory soil compactor with levelling blade Highlights drivers cab: – engine bonnet can be opened – side door can be opened chassis: – all-terrain oscillating axle – articulated steering – tread tyres motion/function: – moving plough blade common: – WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard – small parts. – Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors – manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS – Compatible with figure – Made by Bruder – Scale 1:16
3. bruder 02434 Cat Asphalt Drum Compactor
- The articulated steering allows maneuvering on a narrow turning radius
- Compatible with all bworld figuresManufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Realistic details and functions encourage imaginative play
Bruder Toys Caterpillar Asphalt Drum Compactor
From the Manufacturer
Smooth out dirt or sand to prepare for construction! Our realistic drum compactor features articulated steering for tight maneuvering, plus mud guards to remove debris from the rollers. Made of quality plastic for a lifetime of rolling fun!
4. Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend (2 Quarts)
- Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, well draining, pH balance (5.5). Our soil provides the plant support, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need
- Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil
- Well draining The Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering
- This soil is optimized for pH of 5.5. Neutral pH soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants
When it comes to choosing Bonsai soil, using the right blend is important. That’s why we decide to import from professional Denmark. The soil you use affects rooting, feeding, watering and transpiration; it is where half your tree lives so this is our second biggest consideration in maintaining your Bonsai.
5. Miracle-Gro Seed Starting Potting Mix, 8-Quart (currently ships to select Northeastern & Midwestern states)
Miracle-Gro seed starting potting mix is specially formulated for fast root development. Excellent for starting cuttings. Enriched with Miracle-Gro plant food. Lightweight premium mix excellent for germinating vegetable, flower & herb seeds & for starting leaf, stem & root cuttings. Use When starting plants from seeds or rooting leaf, stem or root cuttings in containers. Size: 8 quart ready-to-use lightweight premium mix excellent for germinating vegetable, flower & herb seeds & for starting leaf, stem & root cuttings specially formulated for fast root development feeds instantly with Miracle-Gro plant food to help build strong roots. How to use for seed starting select a shallow container with a drain hole. Fill container. Plant seeds according to package Directions. Water; let drain. Keep moist & out of direct sunlight. For establishing cuttings fill container with Miracle-Gro seed starting potting mix. Water thoroughly. Make holes with a pencil. Insert cuttings, pressing mix around stems. Keep moist & out of direct sunlight. For spectacular results when transplanting, remember to use Miracle-Gro quick start plant food. When to apply use When starting plants from seeds or rooting leaf, stem or root cuttings. Where to use container plants where not to use in-ground gardens benefits for fast root development excellent for starting cuttings fertilizer Analysis 0.03 – 0.03 – 0.03 Packaging Bag.
6. Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix 8 qt., Protects Against Over and Under Watering Container Plants, 2 Pack
- Protects against over- and under-watering
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Grows plants twice as big (vs. unfed plants)!
- Absorbs up to 33% more water than basic potting soil (vs. potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir and wetting agent)
- Helps beautify potted flowers, indoors and out
- Power Source Type: Manual
Beautify your potted flowers with Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix. Our specially formulated mix will feed your plants for up to 6 months and protect against over- and under- watering. It absorbs up to 33% more water than basic potting soil (vs. potting soil that does not contain sphagnum peat moss, coir, and wetting agent), so your plants can remain hydrated. Use it with indoor and outdoor container plants. Grows Plants Twice as Big (vs. unfed plants)!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bruder Cat Soil Compactor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!