The Best Apple To Apple
Nowadays, there are so many products of apple to apple in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for apple to apple in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings apple to apple which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
625 reviews analysed
1. Mattel Games Apples to Apples Junior – The Game of Crazy Comparisons (Packaging May Vary)
- The game of hilarious comparisons
- Award-winning card and party game for ages nine and up
- Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills
- 576 cards provide hours and hours of fun!
- The KIDS and JUNIOR card sets contain no duplicate cards
- sets may be combined for thousands of new
- The game of hilarious comparisons
- packaging and card style may vary
APPLES TO APPLES Junior-The Game of Crazy Comparisons!: The card and party game for ages nine and up. Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills. The 576 cards provide hours and hours of fun! Ages 9 and older.
From the Manufacturer
“APPLES to APPLES JUNIOR brings the hilarious card and party game, Apples to Apples, to younger players. Players aged nine and up will delight in all the crazy comparisons, while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills at the same time. The game is as easy as comparing apples to apples – just open the box, deal the RED APPLE cards to each player, and you’re ready to go! Players take turns being the judge. The judge starts each round by playing a GREEN APPLE card featuring a one-word characteristic such as Chewy, Amazing or Scary. The rest of the players must then look at the RED APPLE cards in their hands and select the one they think is best described by the judge’s card – will you play A Volcano, Unicorns or Burned Toast? When everyone’s RED APPLE cards are on the table, you should try to convince the judge that yours is the best match. You’ll find that table talk is a big part of the fun. Just wait until you hear all the clever – and not so clever – ways that people try to convince the judge to choose a particular card. Do your best, because if the judge picks your card, you win that round! The first player to win four rounds wins the game. With over 500 cards, each round is filled with surprising comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things and events. Fast-moving and refreshing, Apples to Apples Junior is easy to learn and fun to play. It’s the perfect game for kids, families and friends!”
2. Apples to Apples Party Box
- Filled with surprises and outrageous answers
- From your seven cards, pick the closest “Apples to Apples” comparison
- If the judge likes your comparison the best, you keep the Description card
- Collect the most Description cards to win
- Apples to Apples is the game of hilarious comparisons
- It’s as easy as comparing apples to apples
- just open the box, deal the cards and you’re ready to play
- Select the card from your hand that you think is best described by a card played by the judge
- Includes over 504 cards
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
It’s the game of hilarious comparisons, ready for party play! And this version of the Apples to Apples Party Box comes in plain brown packaging so the game inside is a surprise until opened! In each round, a new judge draws a Description Card. You’ve got to decide which card in your hand matches the Description in play, and hope the judge thinks your card is the best. And with so many cards in this version, it’ll never be the same game twice!
3. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- Put your slides, movies, photos and everything else on your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation) screen on an even bigger screen: your HDTV.
- The Lightning to Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, or iPhone 5, so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display.
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation).
4. Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
5. Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1 m)
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Reversible design
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- iMac Pro
6. Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Compatibility: iPhone Models iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Compatibility: iPad Models iPad with Retina display, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- Compatibility: iPod Models iPod touch 6th Generation
7. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- Requires macOS Sierra.
- Compatibility- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
8. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
9. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
10. Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
- Compatible with every iPhone from iPhone 5 through iPhone XS
- iPad Compatibility: iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad (6th Gen), iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Gen), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Gen), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (5th Gen), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPod Compatibility: iPod Touch 5th Gen, 6th Gen, 7th Gen
- Reversible design
- Non-Retail Packaging
This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB port for syncing and charging. Or you can connect to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple To Apple for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!