Finding your suitable readers for apple cinema is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple cinema including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
672 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 34-Inch CJ791 Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor (LC34J791WTNXZA) – 100Hz Refresh, QLED Computer Monitor, 3440 x 1440p Resolution, 4ms Response, Stereo Speakers, Macbook Compatible, Thunderbolt 3
- 34-INCH 21:9 ULTRAWIDE CURVED MONITOR with QLED technology for vibrant color and fine detail
- MONITOR FOR MACBOOK PRO supports Thunderbolt 3 which offers 40 Gbps processing speed—8x faster than USB 3.0 —and up to 85W laptop charging thru single cable
- CURVED GAMING MONITOR with 100Hz refresh rate, AMD FreeSync and multiple game modes
- ADVANCED QUANTUM DOT COLOR and VA panel supports up to 125% sRGB color space and darker blacks
- EASIER ON EYES due to ergonomic curved screen and low blue light emissions
- 100 hertz
2. Rain Design mBase 27-Inch for iMac
- High quality aluminum that matches with the iMac aluminum base
- 2″ Height elevation
- Reduce clutter with the drawer compartment that can be used for storing gadgets
- Easy pull-out feature of the drawer compartment allows easy access without hitting the external keyboard
- Cable management through access from the back of base
- Air vents to allow heat dissipation
Base minimalistic stand sits discreetly under your iMac’s base and raises the screen so you can work more comfortably. Designed to integrate with iMac, base is made of aluminum with sand-blasted and anodized finish. Its integrated drawer stores away your gadgets and creates a tidy environment.
3. Odyson – All-in-One Cable Replacement for Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" A1407 (Mid 2011)
– All-in-one cable (Thunderbolt, DC-In, mini DisplayPort, and 2 pin PCIe)
Thunderbolt Display 27″ A1407
– Thunderbolt Display Mid 2011: MC914LL/A
– APN: 922-9941
4. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band
5. Club 3D CAC-1510 USB Type C to DVI-D Dual Link Active Adapter, 3840 X 2160 @ 30Hz, 2560 X 1600P @ 60Hz, HDCP Supported NOT for Apple Cinema Monitors
- Reversible USB Type-C connector, Compliant to dual Link DVI-D specifications., HDCP SUPPORTED which is not for the APPLE CINEMA MONITORS
- ATTENTION: for certain Apple Cinema Montiors without HDCP support, product item code CAC-1510-A HDCP OFF need to be ordered. This adapter does not transmit HDCP signals and works with older Apple Cinema Monitors.
- USB C input: enables reversible plugging and provides total compatibility with the latest computers and devices. Requires USB-C port supporting “DisplayPort Alternate Mode”
- The adapter requires no external power and is ideal for use with the latest notebooks and Ultrabook’s like Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook, Google Chromebook, for Apple OSX users, the resolution is hidden in the display options, when you hold down the “option” Key while changing the resolution 2560*1600 can be selected.
- For Apple OSX users, the resolution is hidden in the display options, you need to hold down the “option “key while changing the resolution, then the resolution 2560*1600 can be selected
- USB C to DVI-D dual Link active adapter, 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 2560 x 1600p @ 60Hz, 268.5MHz clock
The Club 3D CAC-1510 is a USB type C input to dual link DVI-D or single link DVI output adapter with HDCP SUPPORT, The USB 3. 1 type C to dual link DVI or single link DVI adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB
6. Apple 32-inch Pro Display XDR with Retina 6K Display – Standard Glass
- 32-inch LCD display with Retina 6K resolution (6016 by 3384 pixels)
- Pro Stand and VESA Mount Adapter sold separately
- Extreme Dynamic Range (XDR)
- Brightness: 1000 nits sustained, 1600 nits peak
- Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1
- P3 wide color gamut, 10-bit color depth
- Superwide viewing angle
- Reference modes
- One Thunderbolt 3 port, three USB-C ports
7. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- Put your slides, movies, photos and everything else on your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation) screen on an even bigger screen: your HDTV.
- The Lightning to Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, or iPhone 5, so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display.
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation).
8. StarTech.com Single Monitor Stand – Silver – VESA Mount – Monitor Arm Desk Stand – Computer Monitor Stand (ARMPIVSTND)
- Place a display up to 30” in size at your desk using this height-adjustable monitor mount with integrated cable management
- Works on all VESA Mount compliant monitors including Acer / HP / Samsung
- Compatible with LCD or LED monitors and televisions up to 30″ in size
- Single Monitor Stand
9. Quadro K5000 for Mac, 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express Gen 2 x16, DVI-I DL, DisplayPort, DirectX (Boot Camp), CUDA and OpenCL Profesional Board – Epic IT Service
- Mac version, supports Mac OS “gray” boot screen, i.e Startup Manager. Supports apple Metal API.
- Boot screens up to 2560×1600 max, good for Apple Cinema 27 inch monitor 2560×1440.
- 4 GB GDDR5 GPU Memory with Ultra-Fast Memory Bandwidth, 30-bit color support (10-bit per each red, green, blue channel). Dual DisplayPort 1.2, supports 4K once desktop is reached (3840×2160 4k @ 60 Hz).
- Dual-link DVI-I/DVI-D outputs (up to 2560×1600 @ 60 Hz and 1920×1200 @ 120 Hz) Internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-I output
- Alternatively, you may search amazon with keyword: B0824N5RJX for AMD RX 580 8GB Mac card
- or B01MUB6IWE for Quadro 4000 for Mac
- or B084Q27H1D for Geforce GT 640 for Mac
The Quadro K5000 for Mac gives artists and editors new levels of power and interactivity. From small agencies to large media conglomerates, creative pros like you using the Apple Mac Pro want tools to help bring your vision to life as fast as possible—without sacrificing quality. With the Quadro K5000 for Mac, you can experience the world’s most powerful professional-class GPU on the Apple Mac Pro platform for accelerating professional design, animation, and video applications. It’s configured with 4 GB of on-board memory and delivers the power and efficiency of the NVIDIA Kepler GPU architecture to dramatically accelerate the creative process. With the Quadro K5000 for Mac’s new display engine, content creators can process and view high-resolution cinema 4K content or drive up to four displays simultaneously. This innovative solution’s next-generation streaming multiprocessor design offers important architectural changes that can transform your workflow. These include tremendous increases in per-clock throughput of key graphics operations for new levels of performance and power efficiency. Plus the Quadro K5000 for Mac features a large, 4 GB frame buffer that lets you work with larger scenes and improve interaction during the creation process. Now, you can drive up to four displays simultaneously from the two DVI and two DisplayPort connections. DisplayPort 1.2 support means you get enhanced color depth, higher refresh rates, and the ability to support ultra-high resolutions of 3840×2160 @ 60Hz or 4096×2160 @ up to 48 Hz. Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs currently power more than 50 professional applications in media and entertainment.
10. Kanex Extension Cable for Apple LED Cinema Display 24-Inch 27-Inch (6 feet)
- Designed for all Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac Mini with a Mini DisplayPort connector
- Extend the cable length for the Apple 24-inch and 27-inch Cinema Displays for easy accessibility
- Audio and video passthrough
- Connectors: Mini DisplayPort male, USB male, Mini DisplayPort female, USB female
- Cable length: 6 ft
Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort technology commonly found on newer Apple computers. Use this Mini DisplayPort and USB extension cable with your 24-inch and 27-inch Apple Cinema Displays. Extend both audio and video from any Mini DisplayPort equipped Apple computer to your Apple Cinema Display with this unique extension cable. Combining USB audio with Mini DisplayPort video into a single-cable solution, this extender offers a convenient solution.
From the Manufacturer
The Kanex Mini DisplayPort Extension Cable with USB is a premium grade cable designed to extend the 24- and 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Display. These immaculate LED displays by Apple include a standard cable with a fixed length, which limits the the ability to extend your display when mounting or working in an office environment where a longer reach is needed.
Kanex brings you the ideal solution by providing extension for both audio and video from any Mini DisplayPort equipped Apple computer to your Cinema Display. This extension cable optimizes quality and performance by combining USB audio with Mini DisplayPort video into a single-cable solution.
Locate your Apple computer from up to fifteen feet away. Break your distance barrier by extending your display just the way you wanted it. Mounting your Cinema Display just got easier.
Easy plug and play
Simple plug and play cable compatible with all Mac products. Includes Mini DisplayPort connector and USB. No software or drivers installation necessary.
Audio, Video, and USB passthrough
Get full audio, video, and USB connectivity while extending the reach of the Mini DisplayPort and USB connectors. Record video and snap pictures with your iSight camera, power the USB hub located on the back of the Cinema Display, and transmit audio for both the 24-inch and 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Displays.
- Input: Mini DisplayPort / USB
- Output: Mini DisplayPort / USB
- Supports up to 2560×1440 for the 27-inch Apple Cinema Display
- Supports up to 1920×1200 for the 24-inch Apple Cinema Display
- USB 2.0
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Cinema for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!