Finding your suitable readers for airwave oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for airwave oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
938 reviews analysed
1. BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for accurate and stable heat just where and when you want it for perfect results, every time.
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- All the room for delicious you’re looking for: 4-Slice Toaster, 12″” Pizza, 6 cup muffin tray, roast chicken and anything else you’ve got for it.
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete.
- Non-stick cavity coasting: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Capacity: 4-slice toaster oven, 12″ Pizza
The Compact Smart Oven with Element IQ includes most of the features of a larger Smart Oven in a compact, counter space-saving design. From toast for breakfast, open melt for lunch to roasting for dinner, you can use it throughout your day.
2. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
3. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for precise and stable heat where and when you want it for perfect results, every time. Super fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the Table more quickly
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: bagel, toast, bake, broil, pizza, roast, cookies, and reheat
- Not-so-mini capacity: your mini smart oven Fits 4 not-so-mini slices of toast, cookies, tuna melts and 11″ Pizzas
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete
- Non-stick cavity coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year Limited product warranty
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven – it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 – 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating. Dimensions : 14.25 x 16 x 8.5 inches
8 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS.
The Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ is our affordable offering for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, small space.
4. Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Deluxe convection toaster oven broiler is designed with 9 functions, including convection for making delicious cakes, potatoes and roasts. Sized to accommodate a whole chicken, a 12-Inch pizza, or 6 slices of bread, the unit is controlled by an electronic dial and LED buttons. The large Blue back-lit LCD allows for the quick and easy setting of function, temperature, and cook time. The exact heat sensor maintains precise oven temperatures, and the always even shade control ensures that toast consistently turns out the selected shade.
5. Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W
- Double Infrared Heating: This 1300-Watt toaster oven features high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements to produce temperatures of 250°F – 500°F to cook up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens, evenly toasting, baking, browning and reheating food to perfection
- FlashXpress Instant Heating Technology: Push-button instant-on heat eliminates preheating for quicker cooking and time-saving convenience
- Six Preset Cooking Modes: Six convenient illustrated auto cook menu options let you easily prepare your favorite foods with the touch of a button, including toast, waffles, rolls, pizza, hash browns and quick reheat
- Bright Digital Timer: Control cooking times up to 25 minutes with simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer
- Compact Design with Interior Light: The compact design with small countertop footprint features an interior light, front removable 9-inch baking tray and nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch. Power Supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz
The Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating lets you toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. Featuring Panasonic FlashXpress technology, this 1300-Watt toaster oven instantly heats with the push of a button, eliminating the need for any preheating. Double Infrared technology produces temperatures of 250°F – 500°F, offering time-saving convenience by utilizing high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements positioned near and far—in the front and back—to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection. For added convenience, six auto cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons automatically calculate the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread (toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food (pizza, hash browns) and reheat (rolls, breads, leftovers). Simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer quickly set precise cooking times up to 25 minutes; when done, a pleasant beep lets you know your food is done and ready to enjoy. This toaster oven includes a 9-inch square inner baking tray perfect for 9-inch diameter pizzas or 4 slices of bread, a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning and an interior light which allows you to view your food while cooking. Internal dimensions: 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch (H x W x D). Do not use outdoors
6. Cuisinart TOB-60N1 Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart’s Chef’s Toaster Convection Oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches, and bagels. With 1800 watts, the Oven quickly heats up and the Exact Heat sensor produces precise temperatures and perfect results every time. The roomy easy-clean nonstick interior can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, or an entire chicken for your family dinner! Even toast is elevated in this Oven, with our Always Even toast control, so everybody gets a slice with the shade they want. Features: 1800 watts of power|0.6-cubic-foot capacity fits a 12″ pizza and 6 slices of toast|Functions: bake broil toast convection bake convection broil and warm|Precise toast shade control|Nonstick interior for easy cleaning|Brushed stainless steel finish|Power On LED indicator|Slide-out crumb tray|Recipe book|Limited 2-year warranty|BPA free*
7. Breville BOV650XL Remanufactured the Compact Smart Oven
- This Certified Remanufactured product is tested & certified by Breville to look and work like-new. The product is backed by a 6 month warranty
- This 1800 watt countertop oven has smart features, but takes up less space. Independent heating elements put the power where it’s needed most
- Elements adjust automatically for each of the eight preset functions to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time
- Presets include: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, and reheat
- Fully inspected, cleaned, tested, and repaired to Breville’s remanufacturing standards
Similar to the Breville Smart Oven, but in a smaller, more compact design, the RM-BOV650XL Certified Remanufactured 1800-watt oven offers exceptional cooking convenience while taking up less space on the counter. The unit’s 3/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior can accommodate a 12-inch pizza or four slices of bread at a time, while its push-button and turn-knob control panel makes it easy to program. Turn the control dial to select the function-options include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, and Reheat. The oven’s Element IQ “smart” sensor technology puts the power where it’s needed most to ensure energy-efficient operation. for each of the eight pre-set functions, Element IQ automatically adjusts the power and calculates the cooking time. The time and temperature for the pre-set programs can also be manually adjusted to accommodate individual preferences-the oven will even remember the new settings for next time. Use the second control dial for setting the time (from one minute up to two hours) and for adjusting the temperature (from 120 to 450 degrees F), as well as for selecting the number of slices and for setting the toast shade, from light to dark. The control panel also offers a large start/cancel button, a defrost button for frozen foods, and a temperature-conversion button for recipes with cooking temperatures in Celsius. The oven’s easy-to-read backlit LCD screen shows the current function, temperature, and adjustments made-plus it illuminates orange to indicate preheating and cooking, then blue to indicate the end of the cooking cycle. Other highlights include a tempered-glass door, three rack positions, and a front-access removable crumb tray for quick cleanup. Accessories include a 10-by-10-inch enamel baking pan and a 10-by-10-inch enamel broil rack. Attractively housed in coated steel with a strikingly modern design, the countertop oven measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10-Inch and carries a 90 day limited warranty.
8. Across International FO19040.110 Stainless Steel Digital Forced Air Convection Drying Sterilizing Oven, 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1000W, 300 Degree C, 14" x 12" x 14", 1.5 cu.ft.
9. Morning Star – Extra Large – Infrared (No Preheat Needed) + Convection Countertop Digital Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel, XL 21"x13"x13.5" exterior, 12-slice
- Lightning Infrared Technology – No Pre-Heat Necessary – Cooks food up to 40% faster than traditional toaster ovens. Safe and approved technology.
- EXTRA LARGE. 21″x 13″ x 13.5″ exterior. Fits 12 slices of bread (Only countertop oven on Amazon that fits that many), a 12″ pizza, or full chicken.
- Convection function for fast & even cooking and easy-to-use preset settings for quick selection
- Baking Tray – Wire Rack – Removable Crumb Tray — Non-stick interior & stainless steel front
- Refer to Manual for Troubleshooting–Includes Phone Number of Product Support Team– Oven requires 12 open inches above and 4 inches around
10. Kenmore Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 4342528
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Airwave Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!