Finding your suitable readers for acer monitor x191w is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer monitor x191w including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
928 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer V246HQL CBD 23.6 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms/ VGA/ DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)- 1920 x 1080, 16:9 LED Backlight Monitor Product dimensions: 13.2 inches x 22.3 inches x 2.4 inches (without stand) 16.58 inches x 22.32 inches x 8.14 inches (with stand)
4. Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
- The G-Series 21.5″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21. 5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16: 9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Aspect Ratio:16:9
5. Acer V226WL bd 22-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- The panoramic 22″ V Series display comes encased in an elegant blacky bezel matched with a sturdy black stand to form a functional yet stylish design. In addition, smartly positioned controls allow easy maintenance and intuitive use.
- The V Series 22″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Budget-friendly as well, this affordable 22″ LCD offers advanced display technologies at a tremendous value.
The stunning Acer V Series 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor (V226WL bd) delivers vibrant visuals and comfortable viewing ideal for extended use. Its cinematic widescreen with HD resolution and superior 100 Million:1 contrast ratio presents detailed imagery for viewing photos, browsing the web and also makes viewing documents side by side easy. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs for greater compatibility and its VESA compatible mounting offers a sleek, space saving option in tight spaces. What’s more, this display features power-saving technologies to conserve cost and resources.
6. Acer V226HQL 21.5" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 200 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black – MPR II
Acer V226HQL Bbi 22″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD
7. Acer Gaming Monitor 24.5" KG251Q bmiix 1920 x 1080 1ms Response Time AMD FREESYNC Technology (2 x HDMI & VGA Ports)
8. ACER America Corporation UM.WV7AA.A01 LCD Display
ACER AMERICA CORPORATION UM.WV7AA.A01 LCD Display V227Q Abmix,21.5In Wide,Three Sides,Va
9. Acer UM.XV6AA.A01 18.5-Inch Screen LCD Monitor,Black
Acer V196HQL Ab 18.5 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms VGA LED LCD Monitor (Black)
10. Acer V226HQL 21.5" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 250 Nit – Full HD – DVI – HDMI – VGA – Black – TCO
Acer V226HQL bid 22″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI, DVI (HDCP)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitor X191w for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!