Finding your suitable readers for acer 27 inch 1080p 144hz is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 27 inch 1080p 144hz including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
751 reviews analysed
1. Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz, Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Sb270 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology would be the Best Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz for Money.
- Only complaints i have are that i can’t adjust the height, it does not come with an hdmi cable so i had to order a separate one… Read More
- I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good quality and inexpensive monitor.
- I love the quality and sharpness of the screen.
- Most people would pay hundreds for a monitor of this quality, it’s thin, large, and has both hdmi and vga ports.
- The price is very less with better features required as a second screen.
- For the price, i don’t think there’s anything better, yet!
- Bought for my 14yr old to use with his chrome book.
- I use this as a third monitor for my setup, and I also use it for gaming on my Xbox. it is perfect for a main monitor too, over… Read More
- This monitor is great. You have to know how to setup display settings, but it’s easier to do. You get a pop up window that tell… Read More
2. Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz then don’t look beyond Nitro Gaming Freesync Monitor Widescreen. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Found the picture quality to be nice for what you pay.
- The shipping box it came in with was perfectly fine.
- I have however used them for light gamming (xbox one) and a lot of youtube / hulu.
- Also this is totally misleading, the description claims that it’s 75hz.
- This was for my Son and he loves it. The overall quality is awesome!
3. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor easily gets the award of Best Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz Under 100$.
4. Acer Ed242qr Abi
Acer Ed242qr Abi is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Ed242qr Abi if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz is that even though Acer Ed242qr Abi is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ❤️
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
5. Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology
- Zero Frame Design
- 1500R Curved Display with 16:9 Aspect Ratio | Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Display Port Cable and HDMI Cable Included)
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Display with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- 165Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 5ms (G to G)
If you are buying a Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz for the first time, then you should have Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz comparisons of Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology with any other Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz, grab any Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology
6. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
7. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
8. Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Visa Certified displays 400, Quantum dot technology | DCI P3 | low Delta e<
- Ports: 2 x Display Port V1. 4, 2 x HDMI V2 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port & USB cables)
- 2 speakers, 4 Watts per speaker
- Response time: 1ms VRB | refresh rate: 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) Using 2 Display Ports
- 27″ HD 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS zero frame AMD Radeon free Sync and G SYNC compatible monitor
Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz to any other Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz is least.
- So far, i have no gripes with the monitor for gaming.
- This is a high quality monitor, 4k, 120hz, and g-sync compatible, g-sync works flawlessly in my experience.
- Love this monitor, the picture quality is like nothing else.
- To actually get 144hz 4k quality gaming it will take some big daddy hardware.
- Clearly i prefer quality over framerate to begin with, but even i like to enjoy the gaming and even web browsing in high hz.
- Is a great product for the price!
- Overallthis is an amazing monitor which is had better be for the price.
- Even my 1080ti is not going to max it out.
- But shipping seemed to take forever and the reviews on amazon all point out the light bleed issue, which definitely seemed terrible.
- Mine was perfect, right out of the box, didn’t even have to adjust the settings.
- It is but its not plug and play out of the box.
- It’s a good-looking monitor, and i have no complaints about resolution or color.
- I bought these primarily because they are fanless, and offer just about the best performance i could find for a fanless design.
- Before xv273k i had been using xl2411, a 24in 1080p 144hz monitor.
- Calibrationi calibrated the monitor using a datacolor spyderx elite.
- Is a great product for the price!
- This is an excellent monitor, probably the best I’ve owned. I love the vast array of connection options, and I find I need ever… Read More
- The Acer Nitro XV273K gives you stunning 4K images at entry level prices. I am using the monitor both for gaming and as a seco… Read More
9. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
Acer Xfa240 Bmj is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Xfa240 Bmj which falls into premium category but Acer Xfa240 Bmjis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Xfa240 Bmj offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz available in the market today. Acer Xfa240 Bmj was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 27 Inch 1080P 144Hz to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.